• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. lifeinplastic

Gear Question Need advice on acquiring a new setup - camera and mic

I'm currently just using my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the built in microphone to film. I edit on an older Mac desktop using Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop for my thumbnails. I told myself early in the process of growing my channel that I would not invest in equipment until I am in the YPP. I've...
  2. lifeinplastic

Entertainment Channel Doll Collector looking for others in my niche

User name: lifeinplastic Title: Doll Collector looking for others in my niche Age: 35 Type of collaboration: I collect and review mostly Barbie and Integrity Toys. I'm looking for other doll content creators who may want to cross promote. I'm also preparing for my first live stream, which...
  3. lifeinplastic

Channel Milestone 55,000 views

I reached this milestone on March 18, 2021. So proud of my little channel. :)
  4. lifeinplastic

Video Review Video about a new Ken doll. What can I do to engage viewers?

User name: lifeinplastic Title of thread: Video about a new Ken doll. What can I do to engage viewers? Self review: This video is very straightforward. It's an unboxing and review of a new release from Mattel. One thing I know I can work on is integrating more B-roll footage, especially when...
  5. lifeinplastic

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click on this thumbnail?

I know my niche is very specific and not for everyone, but if you were on the market for a doll, would you click on this? If not, please let me know how I can earn your click. Thank you!
  6. lifeinplastic

Subscriber Milestone 1,000 Subscribers Milestone

I reached this milestone on March 5! So excited and grateful!
  7. lifeinplastic

Community Channel A Grown Man Who Collects and Unboxes Fashion Dolls

User name: lifeinplastic Title of introduction: A Grown Man Who Collects and Unboxes Fashion Dolls Your name/ Alias: Jared Philippe Where are you from? New Jersey, United States How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick Nimmin What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I found the forums...