• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Dimi

TubeBuddy Suggestion Make it possible to draw winners amongst people who used my affiliate link

*Since this is a feature request, I'll post it in this forum, but if it should be placed under "Affiliate" instead, then a mod is more than welcome to move the post. This suggestion can be seen as either 1 suggestion or 2 separate suggestions. What I would like: 1. It would be great if it...
  2. Dimi

Affiliate Question Free Trial Affiliate URL

Is the URL https://www.tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=AFFILIATE ID still working? (AFFILIATE ID is where I put my personal affiliate ID - I just don't want to spam the forum with it).
  3. Dimi

In Progress Tubebuddy and Grammarly

What browser are you on?: Firefox Quantum 61.0 (64-bit) What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: Windows 7, 64-bit What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): 1.45.118 Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?: The two plugins...