• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Jeff Goober

YouTube Help What should I charge for my rate

I had a company reach out to me for me to do a video on their product and they asked me what my rate is…. The product goes with my channel theme and it’s something I would actually like so I might even get it for free..Should i charge them a high amount and see what happens… I usually ignore...
  2. Jeff Goober

YouTube News YouTube’s Removing the Option to Hide Subscriber

I was gonna test it out to see if I get more subscribers or the same amount by hiding my subscriber count for 90 days....I've read articles where people have tried it and it actually worked for them so I was going to test it out and do a video on it but not anymore now lol
  3. Jeff Goober

YouTube News YouTube’s Removing the Option to Hide Subscriber

I have mine currently hidden because I wanted to do a test but I guess I have to turn my count back on.. What do you think of this
  4. Jeff Goober

Every YouTuber Apology

View: https://youtu.be/QtnfCJ8P37Y
  5. Jeff Goober

YouTube Help Wow seriously..Seeing numbers like this aggravates me

thanks for the tips....Hahahaah yeah I have to update my channel art and profile picture.. It seems like whenever I do beard videos they get views...So I will have to make my channel more beard content and go from there.
  6. Jeff Goober

HOW TO USE A BLUE YETI ON A IPHONE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3C6h6bup8Q
  7. Jeff Goober

They are pretty new..only a week in...not trying to really compare I just feel like when I see my video in the middle between 2 videos that have a bunch of views on the first page I feel like it's not real lol how do you search for your own video without your data on or whatever..incognito mode...
  8. Jeff Goober

I usually upload once every other week and get views not a ton but at least 50 and after awhile it’s gets in the 100s or if I’m lucky it will boost up and hit a 1,000. but I recently made a few videos and decided to upload every 48 hours.. not sure what’s going on… like I’ll search for my video...
  9. Jeff Goober

YouTube Help Is This Normal? How can I boost my subscribers

I am noticing that as well..I might change up my channel art..Do you think I should change my name to something like Jeffz Beard or somthing
  10. Jeff Goober

YouTube Tips A Deep Dive Into Increasing Sub Growth

This was a great read the part where you say 'if you are saying 'please like and subscribe and hit that notification bell and leave a comment and blah blah blah...' then you need to stop that immediately." You are right it's not working o_O I get like no comments on my videos and I feel forced...
  11. Jeff Goober

YouTube Help Is This Normal? How can I boost my subscribers

I'm interested in reading the strategies =)
  12. Jeff Goober

Samsung QN85A Neo QLED - Forza 5 (Xbox Series X) 4K HDR Gameplay

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb7Q80op79k
  13. Jeff Goober

YouTube Question Should I delete my old videos that have low views

He should be happy for you and sees that you are doing good and he can get some tips and stuff but instead got mad O_o we are all in this together
  14. Jeff Goober

I have 1 videos that has over 100k views but it's like 6 years old and it was like a comedy parody that I randomly did one night..I never paid attention to my analytics in the beginning for the longest time so I had no idea when the video actually took off..I remember I was looking through my...
  15. Jeff Goober

I am a HUGE overthinker :joy:o_O I will do that, thanks for the response
  16. Jeff Goober

thanks for the replay..I like that channel name =D
  17. Jeff Goober

I put most of my videos in a playlist like all my vlogs which I don't do anymore are in a vlog playlist and so on..So I kind of organize them all but I just feel like youtube doesn't know what to consider my channel since I do so many things.
  18. Jeff Goober

You don't think it will mess up the way youtube sees my channel..like in my analytics where it says your audience is also viewing these channels is blank lol So I feel like since I have old vlogs, taste testing videos, and gaming and now beard stuff that youtube doesn't know what kind of niche...