• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Judo Cruise Gaming

YouTube Question Forming an LLC for YouTube?

I recently became eligible for monetization on YouTube which is AWESOME! I would like to sign up for monetization using an LLC. My question: I already have an LLC for a digital marketing business that I don't use anymore. Can I use my current digital marketing LLC to sign up for YouTube...
  2. Judo Cruise Gaming

My Newest Video! Binding of Isaac: How to Unlock the Forgotten

Let me know if you watch it what you think!
  3. Judo Cruise Gaming

Answered Search Explorer keyword metrics changing drastically?

A couple weeks ago the search volume for a certain keyword was Excellent and the overall keyword rating was Excellent with a score of 76. Today the search volume is Poor and the overall rating is Good with a score of 47. I started making videos based off keyword research I did with TubeBuddy...
  4. Judo Cruise Gaming

Answered Promotion/20 Posts Question

It says you need 20 Posts to post in the Promotions forum area. My question is, do replies count, or is it just brand new threads you create (like this one)?
  5. Judo Cruise Gaming

Gaming Where to find cool PC games besides Steam?

Been a console gamer until recently. Steam is pretty awesome, but I know there are tons of other places besides Steam to get PC games. Where else should I try? Mainly interested in finding fun games that aren't on Steam for whatever reason
  6. Judo Cruise Gaming

Gaming Any Roguelike Fans Here? Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, etc

Roguelike bullethell is kind of my favorite genre. Anyone else a fan of Roguelikes?
  7. Judo Cruise Gaming

Subscriber Milestone 2 Subscribers!

I read the rules post, it said to start at 1 subscriber for a milestone, but I consider 2 subscribers more of a milestone for some reason. Anyway, here's to getting 2 subscribers! On the road to 25 subscribers.
  8. Judo Cruise Gaming

Gaming Channel New Gaming Channel with How To Videos for Roguelike Games

User name: Judo Cruise Gaming Title of introduction: New Gaming Channel with How To Videos for Roguelike Games Your name/ Alias: Judo Cruise Where are you from? Indiana How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber named Cathrin Manning What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to meet other...