• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Senior Notions

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

No, I missed it. Odd this didn't show up in email, unless I missed that, too :( But thanks for thinking of me :)
  2. Senior Notions

WHAT are/is your Milestone/s for 2020!!!

Our goal for 2020 is to reach 100 subscribers so we can get the custom channel url :)
  3. Senior Notions

Educational Channel DrHoar Chiropractic Adjustments

You might start with Andrew's getting started videos. Then if you have any questions just post them. I've gotten a lot of help from the experts here, not just about TubeBuddy but about YouTube in general. Good luck! :)
  4. Senior Notions

Educational Channel DrHoar Chiropractic Adjustments

Welcome to the community :) You'll find a lot of answers here and lots of knowledgeable people who are a great help. Good luck!
  5. Senior Notions

Need Advice Keep uploading videos or change PATHS??

One thing I heard in a couple of vidoes is that if your viewers are dropping off at around a certain time, to analyze your videos for what's generally happening around that time and maybe there is a common thread that you could try changing up. But I agree with everyone here it sounds like...
  6. Senior Notions

How-To Channel My channel is cooking show:>♡

Hi Melinis! Welcome to the community :) I hope you achieve your dream.
  7. Senior Notions

Video Review Green Screen advise

Looks great! Just that one spot behind your shoulder that kinda flicks in and out. It's hard to tell but are those wavy areas in the cloth? Maybe flatten out more or add more light to the green screen. (I'm not an expert) The shirt isn't as bad on a largish monitor, but like Scuplex pointed...
  8. Senior Notions

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin talking about it in his videos. I asked a question about YouTube in a Facebook group and someone recommended to watch Nick Nimmin's videos. So when he recommended TubeBuddy I installed it. TubeBuddy has a lot of features that I haven't used yet. I had a free...
  9. Senior Notions

Forum News Member of the month January 2020!

Congratulations @Scuplex!
  10. Senior Notions

Life Happy New year Tubebuddies!

Happy New Year Andrew and TubeBuddy community! Our goal for the new year is to reach 100 subscribers so we can get a custom channel url. Also to upload way more frequently than we have been so far o_O
  11. Senior Notions

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

Premiere Pro. Just upgraded recently from CS6 to CC, so getting use to the differences. I tried a few different editing apps but I haven't found one that works as easily.
  12. Senior Notions

Thumbnail Feedback Need Thoughts and ideas on my "branding" watermarks for 2020?

I like the last one, too. It seems updated and fresh, nice work :grinning:
  13. Senior Notions

TubeBuddy News Tubebuddy Year in Review 2019! See how you did!

That is so cool, Andrew! Loved the pic of everyone in their Santa hats :grinning: Our numbers are low, we deleted the first channel and started a new one with the new name, so I guess it might take a little time to get some traction. o_O
  14. Senior Notions

YouTube Opinion What's Hardest Thing for A Small Youtube Channel?

Hi craftfornaught! The hardest part for me is finding the time between the blog and videos. Congratulations, you have done so well already! You have such a talent! Did you post for a review in the Feedback Forum. I've gotten a lot of good advice doing this. Read the Sticky thread there from...
  15. Senior Notions

Gaming Any good game suggestions?

Not a gamer, but we loved Wii Fit, so of course we had to try Ring Fit Adventure. It's a lot of fun.
  16. Senior Notions

Thumbnail Feedback New thumbnail style

Thank you TSELVIN :) I like it. It seems like it might need a touch of color, though?
  17. Senior Notions

Thanks Retro Reels! I didn't leave myself enough room did I o_O Good to keep in mind going forward! :)
  18. Senior Notions

I agree! But I hadn't thought about it working against us, though, too! You're right though o_O :grinning:
  19. Senior Notions

Green Version Thanks for the suggestion Andrew!:)