• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. sjs94704

YouTube Help Advanced settings issue

I see videos on YouTube about setting up my channel and there is one setting in Advanced Settings that says: 'Allow my channel to appear in other channels recommendations' However, when I go to the advanced settings of MY channel, the ONLY 2 options are: I go to settings I then go to Channel...
  2. sjs94704

In Progress Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy

User name: sjs94704 Title of thread: Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy Request Type Other Explain your issue: When I first log onto TubeBuddy I am able to go to either forums or a lot of other parts of TubeBuddy. My issue is, once I get into the forums section I have no idea how to get out...
  3. sjs94704

Community Where can I get FREE art for my YouTube videos?

I am an amateur singer and I make my own music videos at home. Many of the songs I sing are 4 to 6 minutes long and while I have 4 webcams recording me, I would like to include photos in my videos too so that people are not just looking at me every moment. My songs are not fast paced songs...