• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Sageofwargaming

Pokémon Battle Styles Pre-release! We got a VMAX!

Latest video
  2. Sageofwargaming

Other Morning

Good morning
  3. Sageofwargaming

Opinion Want to grow your channel fast?

Thanks for sharing, this was a helpful reminder to continue learning.
  4. Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

How did you find us at TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy by seeing peoples milestone goals on a reddit page. Were you searching, watching videos, etc? I watched a few videos on it and figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. What made you actually install? I want to try to make as many connections as...
  5. Sageofwargaming

Other how is everyone day going?

My day is great so far.
  6. Sageofwargaming

Let's count to 10,000 :D

7. Sageofwargaming

Gear Question What would you buy if....

I would buy a new camera lens first, then maybe a better microphone, then better lights.
  8. Sageofwargaming

Food So what's your favorite food?

I like ramen, there are hundreds of flavors I like trying all the different ones.
  9. Sageofwargaming

Channel Review I do a Sewing commentary series on my channel and have no clue if it's realistically any good.

I watched a few of your videos, and so far I like it. I've been in a love hate relationship with sowing for a while ware I try to learn it but I end up forgetting about it. But from what I see you have good titles and thumbnails, and if you enjoy making the videos keep making them eventually...
  10. Sageofwargaming

Food Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip!
  11. Sageofwargaming

Gear Question Are you a Mac, or a PC?

I've always had a pc i never really tried macs before.
  12. Sageofwargaming

Life Hardest item to find

Right now Pokémon cards are very elusive.
  13. Sageofwargaming

Food Losing weight

Honestly the meal doesn't matter all that much its the caloric intake of the food. But I'm a fan favorite of ants on a log. Just celery and peanut butter with raisins, my kid loves it too.
  14. Sageofwargaming

Life Weird stuff your kid/infant does

My 9 month year old will only drink her bottle if she has her legs raised all the way in the air.