• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. T

Question Cannot attatch screenshot

Ok 1st method does not work second one works tnx
  2. T

Two Truths and a Lie Game

Correct
  3. T

Entertainment Channel Open to any type of collaboration

User name: The Nova Chronicles Title: Open to any type of collaboration Age: 22 Type of collaboration: Open to any kind of collaboration my channel is still very small yes i know But go check it out and if you like the content and we can do a collab cool! Amount of Subscribers: ≤8 Ways to...
  4. T

Two Truths and a Lie Game

Ive broken both my legs and arms a week apart I have one of the jobs with the highest suicide statistics I owned 4 cars before i was 20
  5. T

Forum Game: Yes, No or Maybe?

Running water At least with electricity you can pump water Is your house under police surveillance just on Tuesdays? :p :laughing::laughing: Only yes no or maby!!
  6. T

The forever truth

No ways Do you get scared when the lights go off at night when you are alone at your home?
  7. T

Let's make a never ending "Forum Sandwich!"

Browned onion fried in ghost pepper
  8. T

Smash the Keyboard

Some xeroradiography can visualize Doubt some xenotransplants cope URGCM WIDN
  9. T

How many words can you think of that start with 'X' and ends with 'E'

Xenophobe Xylophone Xenophile Xerophyte Xeriscape Xerophile Xylidine Xanthene Xanthone Xenotime Xanthate
  10. T

Who Can Post Last?

Last :laughing::grinning::party:
  11. T

Let's count to 10,000 :D

2757:p
  12. T

Question Cannot attatch screenshot

I cannot seem to add attachments at all. The only thing it keeps saying is "no apps can preform this action"
  13. T

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

I dont understand i cant seem to attach files to a reply It says No apps can preform this action???
  14. T

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjh3bzCZE-oQR-yWw77oYlg will this work?
  15. T

Entertainment Channel The reason behind the camera

User name: The Nova Chronicles Title of introduction: The reason behind the camera Your name/ Alias: Wetta Where are you from? South Africa How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy on Google play store What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to see how other...