• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. JeremyM

Gaming what games does everyone enjoy playing?

World of Warcraft is definitely a game that everyone enjoys, but I think you can wait for the WotLK Classic, it's worth playing.
  2. JeremyM

Gaming What is your favorite game?

One of my favorite games is Lost Ark, The Graphics and world design are great. Talk about variety. No matter which area or continent you might be in there is always a myriad of different things to look at.
  3. JeremyM

Gaming world!

I really had fun with Lost Ark, great characters, great classes to choose from, great "housing" and crafting system, plenty of achievement-based activities to help you earn Lost Ark gold, plenty of incentive for glamour enhancements, etc. Highly recommend you play Lost Ark!
  4. JeremyM

Screen Shot Of Your Favorite Anime Character

Anime Character? Can I post my favorite game character? It's G'raha Tia from FFXIV.
  5. JeremyM

YouTube Tips The TOP 3 Things To Improve Your Channel

Build Your Videos Around a Single Keyword/Topic. Reuse Existing Top Performing Content. Engage with Your Audience.
  6. JeremyM

YouTube Tips What is a Good Retention Rate?

Oh cool! I had no idea about this
  7. JeremyM

YouTube Tips How Does the YouTube Algorithm Work

You just need to do your keyword research and make it impossible for people to resist clicking on your thumbnail.
  8. JeremyM

Question Different tag results between app and extension

Do you mean Tag across projects with extensions?