• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. RosserRuns

Lifestyle Channel Ultrarunner. Motivator. Old Guy.

Thank you for the reply. Yes life is definitely pointed in a better direction.
  2. RosserRuns

TubeBuddy Suggestion Comparison Views

That is exactly what I was saying. Thank you.
  3. RosserRuns

It definitely is an abnormal idea. I started running to replace a drug and alcohol addiction and now I have a running addiction. I am in a way better state of mind and physical condition being sober and active.
  4. RosserRuns

Thank you for the effort. It isn't the biggest deal for me. Just a recommendation for android platforms I guess.
  5. RosserRuns

This is what I am referring to. I know my current login time cause it's current. I want a previous login to compare the difference from the last time.
  6. RosserRuns

User name: RosserRuns Title of introduction: Ultrarunner. Motivator. Old Guy. Your name/ Alias: Rosser Runs Where are you from? Pennsylvania How did you find TubeBuddy? Several youtubers. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Community of same minded people. What would you like to...
  7. RosserRuns

When you log into the app it instantly updates your current date and time with the +/- . How do I know when my last login was? I would like it to say Last login time: 00:00. Current login time: 00:00. +/- from last login.
  8. RosserRuns

I want to a comparison of views plus subscriber +/- and date and time of last login. So if I logged in at 11am then again at 3pm I would like to see the stats for that time frame.
  9. RosserRuns

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

Make the community tab highlighted more on the android app.