• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Live Polarex

Subscriber Milestone yesss have now !!!! 85 sub black and white photo ?

hi my telescope show is gowing good now !!!! these beautiful telescopes are no longer made ? have very rare telescopes thank you have now 85 Subscribers soon come new video you see black and white photo I now own this incredible telescope
  2. Live Polarex

Life info over polarex unitron Telescope (( you never never heard of it )) mind-blowing

Hi there Am a big fan of this very interesting telescope ... this telescopes they don't make it not anymore ? the 9 inch was restored in the netherlands .. this is mind mind-blowing link--> https://www.unitronhistory.com/user-stories/polarex-unitron-model-900/ you can see me on youtube thank...
  3. Live Polarex

Forum Milestone have now 25,000 THOUSAND-VIEWS MILESTONE

have 25,000 thousand views if you like old Vintage telescopes this is the place
  4. Live Polarex

Subscriber Milestone Have now 80 Subscrbers wow

Thank you Tube-Buddy ❤️
  5. Live Polarex

Subscriber Milestone have now 70 gowing fast now ... my vintage telescope show !!!!!!!!!

Thank you am planing to make telescope museum via youtube of this special telescope
  6. Live Polarex

Channel Milestone yes am at 65 now ... thank you

Thank you my telescope on youtube is going good now!!!! This is my 2 most important telescopes come and support my telescope museum ??????????????? the left telescope is found was in the middle of the forest - abandoned observatory found affer 20 years found again in norway have 2 videos...
  7. Live Polarex

Other Sneek Peek ?

Hello have a big passion for polarex of unitron telescopes wow Soon on 26/01/2022 my new video is finished (( abandoned observatory )) can tell you this telescope was found ????? more can't tell you have to see it (( thank you )) on the left is my very rare polarex 5 inch and on right is my...
  8. Live Polarex

Subscriber Milestone 60 Subscribers Now !!!!!!! only Need 940 Subscribers

Have got 60 Subscribers now ... only need 940 Still to Go ... hahaha now lets have some fun? I only collect one Telescope is the polarex this company no longer exists have 2 very very i say again very very Rare telescopes polarex 132F and polarex 136 .... say again am very lucky thank you
  9. Live Polarex

TubeBuddy Suggestion Want to see all my ((( Likes and dislikes )))

Hello Tube Budduy Can you please make on extension-tools for ((( Likes and dislikes ))) will be supper ????? Thank you TubeBuddy
  10. Live Polarex

Channel Milestone Got (( 20,000Views )) the best Telescope show!!! on youtube

Thank You For Looking .. SOON my my very very Ultra Rare POLAREX 5 inch Telescope will coom Soon ??
  11. Live Polarex

Other o Wow Have the 5 inch telescope

Hello thank you for looking Got my very rare polarex 5 inch telescope there are only 15 known worldwide so far of this telescope ??? this 5 inch polarex is longer than 3 meters high and tube is over 2 meters Wow and again big wow!! soon on youtube wil compare⭐difference of my 4 inch polarex...
  12. Live Polarex

TubeBuddy Tips Coil Membership should i do that or not ?????????

I click on (( Power Rankings )) and see right at the bottom (( "Clicks" are counted here. )) come on imgur if you click on it brigs you to (( Coil Membership )) can pay 5 per month do or don't do someone has experience with Coil Membership imgur thanks kiwi
  13. Live Polarex

Other Tomorrow is the big day for ?

Tomorrow is the big Day for me. on 05/10/2021 we leave at 17:00 will go to Norway from The Netherlands all the way to norway .. hope every thing goes well have corona-paper and booked boat trip is a big trip by Car on the 6 We arrive at the destination between 17:00 and 18:00 in norway there is...
  14. Live Polarex

TubeBuddy my youtube is nearly 4 years now

Hello nice to meet you am kiwi my youtube show is Nearly 4 years old is not not fair that have 57 Subscribers now telescopes is not for free ????????? has to be at least 1000 Subscribers now ;) what do you think kiwi thank you make this is in 3D software is part of telescope
  15. Live Polarex

Thumbnail Feedback Do you Know Legendary Vintage Telescope Polarex

Hello It's been a long time since I did a post on TubeBuddy what do you think of mine thumbnail telescope this is really coincidence when i white bar on my thumbnail like to make small jokes in video's I don't plan it, it just happens hahaha This telescope company is unfortunately gone...
  16. Live Polarex

Subscriber Milestone AM ON ..50.. NOW! ~(;_°)~ HAHA. thank you

Hello wow!!!! need more friends :D:D see my new video please Thank you
  17. Live Polarex

Community The Joker (Joker) from Batman ... Telescope

Yes The Joker (Joker) Is my biggest fan of all !!!! Live Polarex Nr.1-Telescope What do you think of this Photo joker !!! you like it Yes. or No. Yes. or No...
  18. Live Polarex

Other Help me. Looking for this Special thing for my Telescope Polarex

Hello Read this well Hello everyone I'm looking for something really special Maybe it doesn't work on this tubebuddy site. what I'm looking for Better ask than never have some pictures of the part I want is for my polarex telescope Part ??? Would it be nice if someone could help me I am...
  19. Live Polarex

Other who know these Polarex and Unitron Telescopes from the past

Hello this is a old photos of Polarex and Unitron Have a very Big collection of of these telescopes you can see on! Polarex Trailer Super Unihex polarex STAR SPECTROSCOPE POLAREX
  20. Live Polarex

Other is someone from the Netherlands

is someone from the Netherlands Hear from you please