• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Human Fantasy

Answered About tubebuddy affilate

If I use tubebuddy affiliate can I create a coupon? Also If I am a tubebuddy affiliate am I allowed to promote in my video, if I am can I say I am sponsored by tubebuddy?
  2. Human Fantasy

Question TubeBuddy & YouTube Shorts

Tubebuddy is just a tool, you can't rely on it for views. I use both tubebuddy and vidIQ because they both have great benefits. However, you can use tubebuddy for so many things. Click magnet, A/B testing, try it out and make new decisions on your shorts. Use all their tools for best results...
  3. Human Fantasy

Channel Review Can Someone See What I am Doing Wrong ?

I always like to help small channels, mine is one after all. First off, emojis. Please don't take this as an offensive word but you do use a little to many emojis. Directly emojis immediately make the user untrusting and their mouse can't click. Not to mention they leave less title space Emojis...
  4. Human Fantasy

YouTube Opinion I’m Posting a Video On YouTube Every Single Day For 90 Days…..Here’s A Breakdown

That is Amazing! Personally I prefer not to pump out rapid vids but thats just me
  5. Human Fantasy

Official Wanna Improve Your Thumbnail Game? Check Out Canva.com

Canva.com is a great thumbnail maker However it isn't great for "Non-Canva" style thumbnails. If you are a beginner, i suggest canva. An intermediate, go for blender A professional, go for photoshop Thanks
  6. Human Fantasy

YouTube Question How to put other people channels to my channel tab?

Head to YouTube Studios Go to "Customization" Head to featured channels Add the section or add channels to the section Tap publish Enjoy!
  7. Human Fantasy

Question I'm having an issue with my keyword explorer where the average median view is not showing up, don't get exact overall weighted score.

Although I don't have the weighted version it could be because tubebuddy has crashed on your side. Try logging out and in or removing and adding the extension.