• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Oasis Music

Subscriber Milestone Finally gained 25 SUBS!!!!!!

I just woke up to this beautiful surprise that my channel finally hit 25 SUBSCRIBERS!!! This is going to be the best day ever!!!!
  2. Oasis Music

Subscriber Milestone Just hit 20 subs !!!!!!!!

JUST HIT 20 Subs !!!!! This is giving me so much motivation thank you to all my supporters, every single one is making my dream come true
  3. Oasis Music

Question How can I improve my channel?

I would like some feedback on my channel. I would like to know what can I improve so my channel can grow. Should u improve my thumbnail? Should I improve my titles? Should I improve my tags or hashtags?
  4. Oasis Music

Music Who want NON COPYRIGHTED MUSIC?

In my channel you will find non copyrighted music for anything. You can use does music for your YouTube videos, projects, for profit and anything you put you mind to. As long as you credit the artist you can use the music in my videos as you wish.
  5. Oasis Music

Subscriber Milestone 8 subscribers

It may not seam as much but every person how is supporting me is giving me more hope for my channel.
  6. Oasis Music

Gear Advice What gear should I use for my videos?

You don’t need professional gear to grow your channel. You can use your phone cámara to start with and natural lighting. For editing you can use iMovie or KineMaster. Does apps are simple to use and understand. Good look.
  7. Oasis Music

Music Channel Hello everyone, in my channel you will find music without copyright. You can use the music in my videos to make profit.

User name: Oasis Music Title of introduction: Hello everyone, in my channel you will find music without copyright. You can use the music in my videos to make profit. Your name/ Alias: Oasis Music Where are you from? Louisiana How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a YouTube...