• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Question Should I change my channel name?

You can change it put I'd say you could shorten it down. eg R&M Adventures That's my two cents and just remember when you hit triple digits you can have a custom url for your youtube channel (if I recall correctly)
  2. The Kitchen Gamer

Question lifestyle by gogo

Can you please elaborate a bit more in regards to what your referring to.
  3. The Kitchen Gamer

Subscriber Milestone Thank you

Well done that's really good
  4. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Tips How Do I Get Seen On YouTube?

This was really good @Stanley OrchardBuddy lots to take in and I in particular enjoyed the chocolate chip cookie example but overall good points and lots to work through.
  5. The Kitchen Gamer

Need Advice Growing channel

This is the most common question but there is no straight answer. The only advice which can be given is time, high quality content, SEO optimization and the list can go on. This video should help as well from TubeBuddy. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxpTrhatL4 3 Top Tips from...
  6. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Help How to be recognized

Welcome, it's very hard to get recognized but the thing to remember is that YouTube is a marathon not a sprint so that means doing high quality content and making it engaging along with constant. It's also okay to take breaks and that overall everyone's journey on YT is different some take a...
  7. The Kitchen Gamer

Question How to upgrade?

The thing to remember with YouTube is that it's a marathon not a sprint. In regards to getting an upgrade you'll have to either contact the support team, look at the affiliate program as well.
  8. The Kitchen Gamer

ADVERTISEMENT

I would recommend not advertising at this stage since you are doing well at the moment but I'd say work on SEO, high quality content etc. One thing that I noticed when I looked at your keywords for a few videos is that your keywords as hashtags and that's hampering search ability as people...
  9. The Kitchen Gamer

Let's count to 10,000 :D

10. The Kitchen Gamer

Subscriber Milestone Only 15 away from triple digits

Well I've made it to 85 and I'm feeling excited with being close to 100 and each small milestone like this is massive and for everyone who's started out of hit a plateau just continue creating content you'll get there.
  11. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Question Gaining More Attention

The first thing you've got to look at is reaching out and posting your content on places like here, reddit, facebook groups etc This video from TubeBuddy does help heaps View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxpTrhatL4 . You've also got work on thumbnails, SEO, high quality content etc so it's...
  12. The Kitchen Gamer

This is so stupidly simple to make

This week we've baking up something a little bit fancy and it's scones so sit back grab that cup of tea and enjoy. I'd love to know how you have your scones or what type you like in the comments bellow. View...
  13. The Kitchen Gamer

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

This week we've baking up something a little bit fancy and it's scones so sit back grab that cup of tea and enjoy. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMu8Tfy5h0&list=PLx0fX_2Yk7u6kU6FTs54UHV2wrbFzt_n-&index=10
  14. The Kitchen Gamer

Other Milestone I got 95,000 Views

Very well done that's amazing.
  15. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Question The struggle is real

I've continue creating high quality content, promoting in appropriate places like here, reddit etc. Along with continuing to optimized my SEO and just perceiving with what I'm doing cause people do come.
  16. The Kitchen Gamer

What's The best video content in 2022?

It's really hard to say since it's more like crystal ball gazing but you can get an idea by using Tubebuddy but you just have to really watch the trends so then you might get lucky but no sure fire way to know which the best video content is.
  17. The Kitchen Gamer

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

When your given a job someone else just can't do but you find out that they crashed and your having to finish a possibly explosive job. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkIRzbgFVe8&list=PLx0fX_2Yk7u7X5PsjVNvjfqrN86iLFzvY&index=3
  18. The Kitchen Gamer

Subscriber Milestone I am officially a YOUTUBER

well done that's an amazing achivement
  19. The Kitchen Gamer

YouTube Help How can i increase subscriber?

The nail has already been hit on the head by @Stanley OrchardBuddy, @Brave Starr & @Sumi Kakati all I've got to add is just take your time it doesn't matter if it's once a day, one a week or one a month or whatever the quality and consistency is all that matters so just find a pattern which fits...