• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. XenoBubbaGaming

Other Social Media Good Social Sites To Promote...?

I use a variety of Social Platforms to help promote and push my Videos out across the internet as possible. I was just looking for suggestions on some I might not know about or perhaps missed. I use Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and TubeBuddy currently. If there are some I should check...
  2. XenoBubbaGaming

Audio Gear HyperX Quad or Solo?

I am trying to decide between the HyperX Quad and HyperX Solo. From what I have seen from reviews the quality is about the same as far as I am aware. The only big difference is price. The Quad is $140 and the Solo is $60. I am leaning more toward the HyperX Quad because of the built in Shock...
  3. XenoBubbaGaming

Gear Question T.V for a Secondary Screen for Streaming?

I have been thinking of using my TV for a Secondary to help with Streaming but not sure if it is something that is recommended or if I should just hold off until I get an actual Monitor. Anyone have any experience in this or at least some feedback? Any feedback is appreciated.
  4. XenoBubbaGaming

YouTube Question Do you post Video AND Streams or...?

I was wondering if I should start posting Videos AND Streams to help produce content. Such as Videos from 5 - 10 minutes long and then Go Live less often. So far I have been doing Daily Streams at around 8:30pm (US & Canada) Eastern Time but I don't post Videos very often. So should I switch it...
  5. XenoBubbaGaming

Other What kind of...?

What kind of content do you usually look for while on YouTube?
  6. XenoBubbaGaming

Gaming Channel XenoBubbaGaming Making His Mark!

User name: XenoBubbaGaming Title of introduction: XenoBubbaGaming Making His Mark! Your name/ Alias: XenoBubba Where are you from? USA How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get help growing my Channel and get the Channel Name out there. What would...