• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. HenryBR

Motivational Quotes From Sylvester Stallone

View: https://youtu.be/m1lqN0WU6SE
  2. HenryBR

Motivational Quotes From Sylvester Stallone

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZvavrT-Mn4
  3. HenryBR

Editing Software Best screen recording software?

I have a couple of future video projects in mind that may require screen recording. It really doesn't matter whether the software is paid for or if it's free. Any recommendations?
  4. HenryBR

Movies/TV What's your favorite film from the 70's, 80's, or 90's?

I'm a huge fan of the classic 70's, 80's, 90's films. Some of the most notable ones being: Rocky, Pulp Fiction, American Psycho, Scarface, Fight Club, etc... They don't make films the way they used too(to say the least). That being said, what's your favorite film from the 70's, 80's, or 90's?
  5. HenryBR

Movies/TV Who is your favorite Marvel/DC villain?

I'll start it off: Marvel - Kingpin DC - Joker
  6. HenryBR

Movies/TV Who is your favorite Marvel/DC hero?

I'll start it off: Marvel - Hulk DC - Batman
  7. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Any Feedback? (UPDATED)

Old thumbnail version: New thumbnail version:
  8. HenryBR

Life You are never too old to learn new tricks

About a week ago. I decided to teach my dog(a rottweiler) a new trick. He is stubborn to say the least and is pretty old(8 human years old), but I still wanted to give it a try. To my surprise he learned how to bark within half an hour. I've tried to teach him how to bark in the past but like I...
  9. HenryBR

Answered Will I lose the "Feedback Friday Pals"(concerning the TB discord channel) role if I’m not active on discord?

Or is it the case in which once you recieve it, you won't lose it?
  10. HenryBR

Music Currently who is your favorite artist?

Recently i've been listening to a lot music from kiss. The 70's and 80's had other great rock and roll bands. But Kiss is without a doubt at the top of the list for me. Currently who is your favorite artist?
  11. HenryBR

Life What has been your exercise routine during the pandemic?

Considering that in most cities in US, most if not all gyms have been closed. Though i'm not sure of the circumstance of other countries... For me it's been all the same with or without the gym since I have my own personal equipment. Though i'm still limited in when it comes to doing some...
  12. HenryBR

Answered Is it possible to edit the title of a thread after it's been posted in the forums?

One too many times I get so caught up on what I am writing in the body of my thread that I completely forget to make the respective grammar/spelling corrections in the title. And instead of posting the same thread with such corrections is it possible to just edit the title or even the body of a...
  13. HenryBR

Music What is your guilty pleasure song?

I'm pretty sure we all have that one song we like listening to but would be too embarrassed to let others know about it. For me, it's Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Don't ask why Lol... what's yours??? Sidenote: this thread is exactly the same as one of the threads I posted...
  14. HenryBR

Editing Software What is the best video editing software?

I'm not too familiar with all of the video editing softwares available on the web. But what is the best one you would recommend? Thanks.
  15. HenryBR

Music What is guilty pleasure song?

I'm pretty sure we all have that one song we like listening to but would be too embarrassed to let others know about it. For me, it's Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Don't ask why... what's yours?
  16. HenryBR

Food What is your favorite ethnic food?

I'll start it off by saying my favorite korean food. What's yours?!
  17. HenryBR

Opinion Currently what is your favorite book that you would recommend to anyone?

I'll start it by saying my favorite read is hands down is "Seneca On The Shortness Of Life". What's yours?
  18. HenryBR

Opinion Currently what is your favorite Youtube Channel?

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked a 1000 times already in the forums but I don't care Lol. I'll start it off by saying that mine is a channel called the Bulldog Mindset. What's yours?!?!
  19. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback What are your thoughts on this thumnail?

I tend to keep my thumnails pretty similar to one another. That being said, any thoughts? Thanks.
  20. HenryBR

Movies/TV Any upcoming movie releases your excited about?

I'll start it off by saying The Batman movie starring Robert Pattison is what I am excited to see! Though Pattinson has gotten a lot of trash for the roles he played in the twilight saga, he's a pretty good actor. Considering that you've seen his other films worth talking about. That being...