• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Gareth GIttins

Thumbnail Feedback Is screen capture bad?

As my videos are me performing, guitars and vocals I usually scroll through the video and find a shot where you can see how much I am putting into the performance and then add titles. Is this considered lazy or bad practice? I do sometimes have interesting backgrounds already in the video, but...
  2. Gareth GIttins

Other Social Media Which Social Media Platforms?

Hi, I have never really used social media apart from a personal FB account Do I need to be on all social media platforms to let people know about my channel and new video uploads, or as someone who is not that comfortable with them should I just focus on one or two? If so, which ones would you...
  3. Gareth GIttins

Music Channel Hello, I am a musician, more known for guitar who loves classic rock and making music

User name: Gareth GIttins Title of introduction: Hello, I am a musician, more known for guitar who loves classic rock and making music Your name/ Alias: Gareth Gittins Where are you from? United Kingdom How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy to help me with promotion when looking for...