• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. HenryBR

Motivational Quotes From Sylvester Stallone

View: https://youtu.be/m1lqN0WU6SE
  2. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Any Feedback? (UPDATED)

I decided to redo my thumbail. Any thoughts on the new and improved version???
  3. HenryBR

Motivational Quotes From Sylvester Stallone

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZvavrT-Mn4
  4. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Please Kindly Review My Thumbnails (Finance Channel)

In regards to your first thumbnail I would suggest increasing the font size of all of your text. The other two are great as is. Great job!
  5. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Your Opinion on my Thumbnail please

Very appealing looking thumbnail. Though I would suggest increasing the font size of all of your text.
  6. HenryBR

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

Shotcut is a great one. Very simple and easy to use. And the best thing about it is that it is free.
  7. HenryBR

Vlog Channel I am an ordinary vlogger from the Philippines.

I hope you enjoy being part of the TubeBuddy Forums. Welcome!
  8. HenryBR

Music Channel Meditation Music

Hi there and welcome to the forums.
  9. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Key point to make a thumbnails

Great question. First off, I always abide by the rule that you should never have text of a bright color overlaying a background of a bright color. Or a text of a dark color overlaying a background of a dark color. Secondly, the font style of your text should always be legible to viewers...
  10. HenryBR

Subscriber Milestone Going slow

It's all about trusting the process. Though I will say that it is never a guarantee that every channel will succeed(depends on what you consider a successful YouTube Channel) in the YouTube community but it's not something to get so hung up on. Just do your thing. And whether or not more people...
  11. HenryBR

Gaming What is the scariest game you've played?

Outlast is definitely one of the scariest. I'd also add Amnesia the list of recommended horror games. I haven't yet played Song of Horror but i'll probably give it a go.
  12. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Latest Vlog Thumbnail

Very clean looking thumbnail. But I suggest choosing a different font style for the text "Swishwilly and Disney". Or just making it larger and bold. The text was too small and a little hard to read. I get you want to give it a pretty looking feel. But at the cost of someone not being able to...
  13. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Thumbnail Please

Very professional looking thumbnail. I would leave it as is.
  14. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Is this Clickable enough guys? It's for the Game Outriders

Looks very clean. Your text and image are clear. Good work.
  15. HenryBR

Thumbnail Feedback Would You Click On This Thumbnail

I suggest you have your text overlay the images. It also comes off blurry. So perhaps try to clear that up. Other than that you good man.
  16. HenryBR

Editing Software Best screen recording software?

Thanks for sharing!
  17. HenryBR

Music Currently who is your favorite artist?

My favorite of theirs is definitely "Made in Heaven".
  18. HenryBR

Opinion Currently what is your favorite book that you would recommend to anyone?

The name of the book sounds very captivating. I'll be sure to look into it. It seems to have a similar story plot as that of the twilight novels. I haven't read either series but they seem interesting.
  19. HenryBR

Opinion Currently what is your favorite book that you would recommend to anyone?

The name of the book sounds very captivating. I'll be sure to look into it.
  20. HenryBR

Need Advice Has anyone every used Google Ads?

I have not used this method of promoting my channel "yet". But perhaps somewhere down the line I might. Since I have heard that this strategy is affective. Becuase to grow any kind of buisiness or community, some form of marketing must executed.