• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Fleurdwi Cooking

Channel Milestone 1500 Subscribers and monetized

I haven't been super active lately but my Youtube channel is still growing. few views shy of 100k one of my personal milestones achieved and it feels great.
  2. Fleurdwi Cooking

My first video with paid promotion

Hi everyone, I stayed at a paradise villa on the cliff of Nusa Penida with a stunning view of Bali on the horizon. I took the opportunity to harvest fresh aloe vera, and make this into a refreshing drink. Enjoy the video. View: https://youtu.be/xsUfnyaRWNc
  3. Fleurdwi Cooking

This has the highest retention rate out 64 uploads

Hi all, I recently uploaded a new story/movie how I made a washing station / table for my vegetable (garden)
  4. Fleurdwi Cooking

YouTube Tips My story, strategy and journey to 1000+ subscribers. From making videos to learning algorithm, choosing Tubebuddy over vidiq

Hi all, Browsing the forum for a few days I just wanted to share my story. It begins March 2020, when the pandemic was fully felt on the vacation island of Bali. With work cut, and a lot more free time and my phone (yes i use my phone to make the youtube content) I decided to try out becoming a...
  5. Fleurdwi Cooking

Channel Milestone 50k Views and almost 1k subscribers

Sharing my passion for outdoor cooking now grew into a passion for becoming a growing youtuber. These milestones keep on coming and I am happy to grow this hobby more! I hear I can do livestreams via Mobile once I reach 1000 subs! so hoping to reach more people with that milestone.
  6. Fleurdwi Cooking

How-To Channel Cooking channel for local and unique recipes

User name: Fleurdwi Cooking Title of introduction: Cooking channel for local and unique recipes Your name/ Alias: Fleurdwi Cooking Where are you from? Bali How did you find TubeBuddy? Via Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was browsing around the Tubebuddy dashboard What...