• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. FollsUnitex

YouTube Question Am I in the wrong niche?

I am in the music niche and I find it hard to come up with video ideas and good titles and thumbnails. Does anyone have suggestions cause some of my videos don't really get any views
  2. FollsUnitex

Other Milestone Thank you for 15k views

My views have been growing a lot over the past couple of weeks, very happy about that. But I am trying to find out how to change the viewers to subscribers. Can anyone suggest anything?
  3. FollsUnitex

Instagram Promotion on instagram

Do you think instagram is a good way of promoting your videos. Like on your story? finding it very hard to promote my videos. Some are sitting on very little views. Am I missing something? Or do I just wait for the YouTube algorithm to kick in?
  4. FollsUnitex

Music Channel Hello! I am new!

User name: FollsUnitex Title of introduction: Hello! I am new! Your name/ Alias: FollsUnitex Where are you from? England How did you find TubeBuddy? Via other youtube videos What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get heard and a chance for people to see my content What would you like...