• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. sadriercan

Answered How i can transfer my licence to my other channel

Hi, I had a channel before and it was closed. So i opened a new channel but i must transfer my tubebuddy licence to my new channel. I cant see this option in control panel
  2. sadriercan

TubeBuddy Suggestion Multi language keyword support

Hi; I gues tubebuddy pulls data from Google Adwords for related keywords and search volume. But it takes and searches it in English language. As we know google has many domain extensions for country based search results. So in Turkey im using .tr entension and if my keyword is in Turkish...
  3. sadriercan

TubeBuddy Suggestion Seo score column in video list

Hi, If there can be add a new column inside video list as a column like comment, date, views section. So we can see video seo scores.
  4. sadriercan

Educational Channel Hi all youtubers

User name: sadriercan Title of introduction: Hi all youtubers Your name/ Alias: Sadri Where are you from? Turkey How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learning new stratejies and friendship What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Its my...