• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Bitbat

Who Can Post Last?

last
  2. Bitbat

In Progress Double / triple / quadruple / and even more comments posting on YouTube!

It might be an error with the site. I don't know.
  3. Bitbat

Forum News Member of the Month April 2019!

Haven't been on in a long time..
  4. Bitbat

Let's count to 10,000 :D

5. Bitbat

6. Bitbat

7. Bitbat

8. Bitbat

9. Bitbat

10. Bitbat

subscriber button

The YouTube subscriber button is a feature you can put on your signature if someone clicks they can subscribe to your channel. Nothing else you need to do.
  11. Bitbat

Editing Software Video Editing Software (paid)

Hitfilm has exactly what you need. Their software is about 399 and is a one time purchase. It has industry tools and is very professional. It also supports keyframing and is basically like a cheaper version of premiere pro plus a bit of after effects combined together. The only thing is though ...
  12. Bitbat

Gear Question Do you ever buy random pieces of cloth for taking photos on?

I don't buy random pieces of cloth to take photos on, however i use microfibre cloth to clean a lot of things.
  13. Bitbat

Camera Gear Switch Pod! Joby gorillapod killer?

Seems like a great run and shoot setup. On one time you can use it while walking, and then it becomes a tripod. Nice!
  14. Bitbat

Editing Software Best alternatives to Filmora

I suggest Movavi video editor. It's used by many.
  15. Bitbat

Who Can Post Last?

idk
  16. Bitbat

17. Bitbat

Gear Question What is the best mouse for 100 dollars?

Many people use trackballs because of repetitive strain injury or to reduce it. A lot of people i know in the GeekHack forums are programmers and because of that they have a high chance of developing injuries at work such as wrist or hand strain. Trackballs are there to stop that. Essentially...