• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. kitchen c/o ammama

YouTube Question Will changing title of video hurt performance?

If it is to be added at the end of the title, then it should be fine according to me. You can add related series playlist at 1. end screen 2. card at drop points 3. pin comment about it Let's see other's opinions too.
  2. kitchen c/o ammama

Answered Different of unweighted and weighted

https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/41725/ Please check similar thread and the video in it. It should solve the query!
  3. kitchen c/o ammama

TubeBuddy News Wishing Andrew a Fond Farewell!!!

Oh !! Been away a for while and now I hear this :( Thank you being very supportive @Andrew !!! All the very best for your future !! May you shine in whatever you start !!!!!!!
  4. kitchen c/o ammama

Answered Weighted vs Unweighted, Which tubebuddy suggested tags are best for views?

The Weighted Score takes into consideration your channel's size and avg views per video, while the Unweighted Score doesn't account for that information and is more generalized. Look at the Weighted Score for the most accurate prediction for YOUR channel specifically - so choose weighted but...
  5. kitchen c/o ammama

YouTube Tips A Guide for Gaming Channels on YouTube

wow wow wow ... appreciate the post !!!!
  6. kitchen c/o ammama

Your New youtube channel name will be

Peach Rice :P
  7. kitchen c/o ammama

Lifestyle Channel Hi Everyone.

Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section . All the Best for your journey ahead!
  8. kitchen c/o ammama

Technology Channel HI from Ecuador :)

Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section . All the Best for your journey ahead!
  9. kitchen c/o ammama

Entertainment Channel Hi im new,come here to grow together!

10. kitchen c/o ammama

Community Channel I discuss everything and everyone

11. kitchen c/o ammama

Life My girl refuses food at random

The title reminded me of one memory. When I was little, it took 2-3 hrs for my mom to feed my meal. One day my dad got so irritated that he scolded me and I cried and vomited everything. My mom scolded him for running her efforts. My dad did not interfere ever again .
  12. kitchen c/o ammama

YouTube Question Getting 4000 hours of watch time fast

Well.. even if they get monetized by that method , what's the point if you don't get real views afterwards ? To earn well, you need to get true subscribers and real viewers in loads.
  13. kitchen c/o ammama

Answered How do I post to the Promotion Area?

You need Forum Badge to Unlock Promotion Area. Check out this thread for further details https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/22620/
  14. kitchen c/o ammama

Vlog Channel hiii

15. kitchen c/o ammama

Entertainment Channel Hello! :) Artsy + humorous lifestyle Channel

16. kitchen c/o ammama

Entertainment Channel New Family Fun & Educational Channel....Well my kids runs the show :)

17. kitchen c/o ammama

YouTube Question What have you done to gain new audience / like minded audience ?

I know out there , there are many who will be interested to watch simple, easy , tasty , healthy & Traditional recipes but I don't know how to let them find me. Should I Introduce myself in others comments sections or post reels on insta or what to do ? I am unsure how to let others discover...
  18. kitchen c/o ammama

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Suggest tags based on Relevance / Score / Search Traffic In Mobile App

The Title tells it. Add this in app also please - Suggest tags based on Relevance / Score / Search Traffic In Mobile App
  19. kitchen c/o ammama

Editing Software Free editing softwares?

Most heard are - Video editing - Davinci Resolve Photo / Thumbnail - Canvas Also lot of threads with similar questions and opinions are there. you can check them out.
  20. kitchen c/o ammama

TubeBuddy Suggestion Channel Videos Page - Indicator

I wanted this since soo long !!!!!!!!!