• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Looking for any feedback regarding my latest video 'The Dark Side of Kpop & Jpop Industry'

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of thread: Looking for any feedback regarding my latest video 'The Dark Side of Kpop & Jpop Industry' Self review: I feel like I have improve in some areas like how I did my intro, maybe the audio balance and thumbnails. Granted that my voiceover will need to...
  2. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Need a feedback on what I have done right and wrong for my gaming video

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of thread: Need a feedback on what I have done right and wrong for my gaming video Self review: I think I did quite well for this video. This is my first time cover about video gaming though picking a game that no one has heard about may have an impact on my...
  3. Rise Of Jay Cee

YouTube Question Do watching your own videos add view and watchtime?

I wonder about this because I scare it might impact my videos as I sometimes go back to my videos just to edit something like description.
  4. Rise Of Jay Cee

YouTube Tips Adding timestamps to your videos is one step into growing your channel

I find adding timestamps quite useful especially longer videos as it allow viewer to search the interesting part of the video that you might mention and also can be useful for those who watch halfway, close your videos because they are busy with something else and wanted to resume watching that...
  5. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Would like to know your feedback on my latest foodie video!

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of thread: Would like to know your feedback on my latest foodie video! Self review: I think it was alright so far. There is some slight improvement when it comes to the editing parts and maybe the audio in comparison to my first video. However, I also think...
  6. Rise Of Jay Cee

Beauty Channel Looking for some beauty guru or any people that have knowledge in beauty stuff to collaborate with

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title: Looking for some beauty guru or any people that have knowledge in beauty stuff to collaborate with Age: 25 Type of collaboration: Make-up or any beauty tips and tricks Amount of Subscribers: 17 Ways to contact you: Skype, Forum Conversation, Thread Reply Why...
  7. Rise Of Jay Cee

Need Advice Is it better for me to focus on one type of content or branch out to other content as well?

So I wanted my channel to have different kind of videos ranging from documentary, gaming, beauty and food. However, would one post this many variety of videos content would alienate certain audience for those who only stay for one type of video content (let say food). Is it better for me to just...
  8. Rise Of Jay Cee

Channel Milestone 2K Total Views Achieved!

It been a while since I didn't check out my YouTube channel due to being busy with Uni but after checking it out, I was surprised how well my first video did considering there is a lot of errors in it. Not sure where those views come from but I am grateful my first video got some notoriety haha
  9. Rise Of Jay Cee

YouTube Opinion Have any of you do Sub4Sub before you realize it a bad way to grow your channel?

Basically what the thread title says. I am curious myself how many have done it before and how long it take for you too realize it make your channel growth ever worse? Also what is the purpose of you wanted to doing it in first place?
  10. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Would Like A Feedback On My Crime Documentary Videos

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of thread: Would Like A Feedback On My Crime Documentary Videos Self review: I believe it is well done in some part. I kept the intro short because no one like a long intro. I try to make the thumbnail simple yet appealing. With a long videos like this, there...
  11. Rise Of Jay Cee

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all!

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all! Your name/ Alias: Jay Cee Where are you from? Brunei How did you find TubeBuddy? It from another forum called YTTalk What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To make...