• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Etypical

YouTube Question Valentine’s Day Uploads!

Yes — I thought I'd try out a Valentine's Day upload just to see how it would go. I just uploaded a video where I tried awful Valentine's Day "life hacks" and crafts from the channel Troom Troom. It's performing well already and getting views from search, which makes me wish I was able to upload...
  2. Etypical

Gaming Channel Hey! My name is SJB Plays! I am an Autistic Youtuber and making videos is my passion <3

Hey SJB Plays, welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you're passionate about creating videos and you want to make people happy with them. Best of luck with your YouTube channel, I hope you'll be a successful Youtuber one day :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask because there are...
  3. Etypical

How-To Channel A New How-To/Advice Youtuber

Hi Victoria, welcome to the forums! I also love writing and hope to become a novelist one day, but I love videography too, so it's really cool to meet someone who shares those passions. Best of luck with your YouTube channel :)
  4. Etypical

My New Puppy Controls My Life For 24 Hours!

I let Jasper, my super cute Australian Labradoodle, control my life for a whole day. This was a really fun challenge — I hope you enjoy watching it! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8XEQBGIXMY&ab_channel=Etypical
  5. Etypical

Entertainment Channel Hi I am Madson

Hey Madson, welcome to the forums! Best of luck with your YouTube channel :)
  6. Etypical

Lifestyle Channel hi im chloe

Hey Chloe, welcome to the forums! This is definitely a wonderful and helpful community to be a part of. Best of luck with your channel, I hope you reach your goals soon :blush:
  7. Etypical

Vlog Channel Get to know Theofficialonebonney

Hey OneBonney, welcome to the forums! There are so many knowledgeable and friendly people here, so I'm sure you'll find people to connect with and learn from. Best of luck with your channel :)
  8. Etypical

Vlog Channel Go through my fun life, life hacks and travel with me!

Hey Nah Mara, welcome to the forums! This is an amazing place to interact with and learn from other YouTubers about what has and hasn't worked for them. Best of luck with your channel :)
  9. Etypical

Educational Channel Polyglot / Language study channel!

Hey Nino, welcome to the forums! That's amazing that you're already living out your dream, and I hope you'll achieve your goals with YouTube too. Best of luck with your channel :)
  10. Etypical

Gaming Channel Vlogger & Gamer , All With Comedy & Memes !

Hey Kal, welcome to the forums! This is a great community for YouTube creators, and if you have any questions about YouTube then feel free to ask the community because there are so many knowledgeable people here who love sharing their advice with everyone. Best of luck with your channel, I hope...
  11. Etypical

Gaming Channel Fifa streamer

Hey IconGaming 2k21, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to find help and advice relating to YouTube growth. Good luck with your channel :)
  12. Etypical

Gaming Channel Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you!

Hey Hunter, welcome to the forums! This is an amazing place to connect with other content creators and learn from them. Your dream sounds really cool — I hope you get to own a company like that one day. Best of luck with your channel :)
  13. Etypical

Entertainment Channel Drawing speedpaint, Gacha life even fandoms i should make and etc

Hey Cinnamonhedgehog, welcome to the forums! Tubebuddy is definitely a useful tool that can help you grow on YouTube, and these forums are a great place to learn how to do that too. Best of luck with your channel :blush:
  14. Etypical

Community Channel Say Hello to Cute Dog Vlog - LEOLAND

Hey Leoland, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about strategies to grow on YouTube. That's wonderful that you want to share your knowledge and support dog rescue shelters! I'm sure you'll have a huge positive impact on people. Best of luck with your channel :) (Also, Leo is...
  15. Etypical

Gaming Channel Hello

Hey Ckejo, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you're here, it's a great place to chat to other youtubers and learn from them. Good luck with your channel, I hope you reach 500 subscribers :)
  16. Etypical

Lifestyle Channel A student with a passion for vlogs and lifestyle

Hey Katelyn, welcome to the forums! That's a great goal, I'm sure lots of us have similar dreams of being happy and successful at something we enjoy. I hope you can live that dream someday! Best of luck with your channel :)
  17. Etypical

Gaming Channel Gamers!

Hey Viridis Gameplay, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about strategies to improve your videos and get more loyal viewers. Good luck with your channel :)
  18. Etypical

Lifestyle Channel Get to know a little about me

Hey Amelia, welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you aim to make people smile with your content. As a young YouTube creator, I've found this community really nice as well as helpful, so hopefully it'll help you too. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here who are happy to share their...
  19. Etypical

Lifestyle Channel Hi My name Ravaljeet kaur but you can call me Raval!

Hi Raval, welcome to the forums! I hope you're able to find the answers to your questions here. There are plenty of people on these forums who know all about YouTube and TubeBuddy, so feel free to ask anything you're wondering about. Best of luck with your channel :)
  20. Etypical

Gaming Channel Hi my name is Jeremy and I like playing games on YouTube and putting random videos. I'm 17 years old. I play a lot of Fortnite (even though I'm not up

Hey Jeremy, welcome to the forums! That's a great dream, it's so nice that you're focused on making someone's day with your content rather than getting a specific number of subscribers. Good luck with your channel :)