• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. kunicross

Community Bad news.

This video does give a good overview I think: View: https://youtu.be/APbtTfI-C04
  2. kunicross

Seeking Advice Amazon Video Reviews?

A time back I read that amazon had some very specific requirements regarding video size etc. I would ensure that you stay within Amazon's TOS, they are relatively restrictive.
  3. kunicross

Community Bad news.

Being European im somewhat afflicted but actually I don't think it'll affect YouTube much since content Id is up and running for quite some time with all it's upsides and flaws on the other hand it will very certainly kill of every small completion as well as the chance for other competitors to...
  4. kunicross

Television Best TV Theme song?

Thanks, now I'll be humming this every day for eternity... I think they started to rush a bit too fast in the latest seasons, it started extremely good but will be about impossible to end somewhat satisfying (same as the books I guess. We really should have thrown out lot in with Brandon...
  5. kunicross

Television Best TV Theme song?

Kinda lame but the game of thrones theme is the one I Humm the most for unknown reasons. (Ducktales & Darkwing duck are there too)
  6. kunicross

Video Review Monuments, memorials and interesting places

Thanks a lot Andrew, luckily the others on my list are just around bodler size or even smaller. It's always a bit problematic if a video starts as a Vlog or similar style video and then turns into something completely different but on the other hand it's also an interesting process. If I'd...
  7. kunicross

Seeking Advice Noob question about release schedule and/or content length.

In my experience multi part videos have a hugh drop in viewership from one part to each other while longer videos in general have a little less viewership and audience retention. In the end the differences are not so big - if the content does work well as one single video I would let it that way...
  8. kunicross

Question How Difficult Is It To Be A Youtuber For You?

Many up to date smartphones are actually quite good at that, could maybe be a option.
  9. kunicross

Maybe a noice canceling mic could help - I ended up using my Sony headset for lifestreams because it was the only possibility to get constant half-way bearable sound.
  10. kunicross

Didn't I recommend to involve your kids a bit? My son really likes helping me edit (well mostly he chooses transition effects) he also really likes taking pictures and stuffc - ok in my situation it might be different a bit since I'm only with my kids on weekends and vacation. I'm not talking...
  11. kunicross

Movies Captain Marvel Review (Possible Spoilers?)

I guess it´s something you really need to pick up at a young age. One idea I had while writing was that maybe in a couple of decades MCU / DC could become a school topic as popular as Latin. ;) (not to say that the universes are bad but learning the various time and story lines could be about as...
  12. kunicross

Community Best Game You've Played on your YouTube Channel

So far my sim Airport stream has been the most successful, even the developer took a look. It's a quite new side thing for me anyway - but it seems smaller indi games have the advantage of not being so over-saturated.
  13. kunicross

Movies Captain Marvel Review (Possible Spoilers?)

I watch those films always years later when they show up on Netflix or prime video and wonder what all the fuss was about back then. The MCU movies are entertaining but little more. (My kids stormed us into the cinema yesterday by accident but luckily there wasn't anything interesting for a...
  14. kunicross

Question Anyone else taking spring break off?

Is Australian winter like the Brazilian one? The time with less rain and people running around in jackets at 20+ degrees Celsius?
  15. kunicross

Question Anyone else taking spring break off?

Right now I could really need a break - due to a stream of sickness - vacation - sickness (and combine that with laziness) from my colleagues I´m doing the majority of work in our office at the moment and it´s starting to get to me.
  16. kunicross

Question Negative view time

It's a life stream and the metrics from the next day, either its a glitch or they see my brother as a bot but my boring streams help him sleep. ;)
  17. kunicross

Actually, that´s how I do it - Streaming page in the Background OBS on top so I can see everything at once. I guess the main problem really is not expecting anyone to show up - also I could maybe make the streaming window overall smaller (zoom out a bit) so I can see all the information at...
  18. kunicross

Life Hobbies outside of YouTube?

I´ve a wife and 2 kids but that does not count and leaves little space for other things. (I should make washing cloths and sorting socks a hobby since that was all I did last Sunday) Oh and I should show myself around the volunteer firefighters more often but all that traveling back and forth...
  19. kunicross

Yea I had that idea as well - do you link into your own stream to see it? I have a main Screen where the game is running in full HD and a older secondary one where I monitor OBS and the youtube streaming windows - I guess putting OBS in the background might be better but at the moment I feel...