Search results

1. Uncle Dan

Entertainment Channel I'm looking to have a Google hangout session with somebody who just fine being mentally ill.

I'm not talking a Q and A session. I'm talking a conversation between 2 people with mental health issues being honest with each other and themselves for an hour or so. Could you clarify what you mean when you say "I can crazy" and what illness do you struggle with if you dont mind?
  2. Uncle Dan

Entertainment Channel I'm looking to have a Google hangout session with somebody who just fine being mentally ill.

I appreciate your enthusiasm to have a conversation the thing is I did say I want to have a conversation with someone else who also has a mental health issue so that way I could be a very honest talk about each of our tissues plus I do not know how that would translate well to your Channel with...
  3. Uncle Dan

If I really wanna **** with people I say I put the "Bi" in Bipolar...lmao they dont know which part of that statement makes them more uncomfortable but my wife made me stop. I did have a Teespring store for a bit but no one bought anything. I was going to open it again in the spring cause I got...
  4. Uncle Dan

1st live session, very personal and raw

View: https://youtu.be/bJuy3H3woEg
  5. Uncle Dan

Other Milestone So after 8 months, I finally did my first live session.

Ive been wanting to do this forever but not having edits and music to hide behind. I knew I would have a small watch count so I couldn't rely on chat feedback, just me a mic and being as raw as possible. My content is humerus on a very serious topic (bipolar) and I even dropped the jokes and...
  6. Uncle Dan

Sure, whats your channel name. You can get my on Twitter @thedumbassery
  7. Uncle Dan

Bought my first "editing" computer, my wife is gonna kill me

Your right, and that's why I added the qualifier that Im a terrible person, but Id rather be terrible and living...LOL
  8. Uncle Dan

That sucks, but you gotta take care of **** in order of importance. Hope to see ya back in the tubes eventually
  9. Uncle Dan

In Progress tubebuddy mobile app not syncing

Hi, after the last update for the Andriod app (ver 2.0.49) it no longer recognises I have a license, and thats kind of anoying because I pay for that to not be the case. I've already removed and reinstalled, cleared the catch, cleared all the app data, signed out, signed back in, reselected my...
  10. Uncle Dan

So I've been wanting to get into computer editing (I've done my entire channel on mobile, top to bottom). I found out that because my wife is a teacher, I get Adobe CC for $19 a month....way better than $60 lol. Looking at the requirements, there was no way my current laptop was going to cut it...
  11. Uncle Dan

Question How far gone is YouTube...

Like a guy who was crabby cause it was 4:30 in the morning....lol
  12. Uncle Dan

5 and 3/4 Things You Don't Say To A Bipolar Person

You know whats awesome?? This. If you wanna be awesome you have to watch awesome things like this, and don't tell me you don't want to be awesome. Besides, I heard Jill watched it and really liked it, this could be your shot to ask her to the dance
  13. Uncle Dan

Question How far gone is YouTube...

I recieved notice this week concerning 1 of my videos. It was age restricted due to racist and homophobic language. Im not monetized so they took away the currency I have, mobility. When that happens to a video it stops getting recommended. That pisses me of thought because I want as many people...
  14. Uncle Dan

HI, I'm Uncle Dan, aka The Evil Unicorn, aka White Jesus, aka The Untied Tennis Shoe. My channel, UNCLE DAN'S DUMBASSERY, is about dealing with your mental illness and the social stigma head on. Playing offense against these stupid lazy mouth breathers who have no excuse. Im bipolar, and I think...
  15. Uncle Dan

Video Review Need help helping others

You can use the free version to find the results. The tags I suggested I was reccomending you swap out on the current video. You have all the opportunity to be amazing, you just need to get there. I believe in you
  16. Uncle Dan

Strategy AMAZING End Screen Template!

I made this on Tuesday a gave it out to a bunch of people for xmas (get it, a xmas "card" lol) leave em on a joke
  17. Uncle Dan

Video Review I think this vid finally struck the balance of funny and pure rage. (foul language)

Well cool, thanks man. Its funny, I didn't need to get it looked at. About an hour after I made the post I finally received the first chunk of analytics to me. This Vid had over 100 views in less than 24 hours. Ive never had avid prefom anywhere close ti that lol. The notebook paper thing came...