• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Oliver & Liz

Gear Question Photo collage on a mac

Admin please move to correct sticky if this question does not belong here. Does anyone know how to make a picture collage on a Macbook air?
  2. Oliver & Liz

Subscriber Milestone 85 Subscribers?! Oh My!!

Thank you very much! Slow but steady :)
  3. Oliver & Liz

!Family-friendly content!

Hey everyone I make family-friendly content with my kiddos. If you are looking for family-friendly content or know someone that could more quality semi educational content in their life, please click and share our link and make sure you subscribe for more of our shenanigans. Thanks for...
  4. Oliver & Liz

Subscriber Milestone 85 Subscribers?! Oh My!!

Hey ya'll I recently hit 85 subscribers! 28 days ago I was sitting at 73. Consistency is the key my friends.
  5. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question Comments not showing up on shorts

I tired to view them by clicking on the notifications. I'm the only mod for my channel.
  6. Oliver & Liz

Interesting. If they were marked as spam or inappropriate wouldn't youtube put them in the "held for review" section so I could at least review them?
  7. Oliver & Liz

Editing Software Recording on non-apple phone but editing on iOS device

I will keep this in mind. Thank you.
  8. Oliver & Liz

Editing Software Recording on non-apple phone but editing on iOS device

Does anyone record on a non-apple phone but edit on an iOS device? If yes, what issues if any, do you experience?
  9. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question Weird little comments on shorts

Awesome. Thank you so much for this information!
  10. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question How many channel do u run!

I started with a family-friendly channel last year then made a cooking channel this year. Then realized my goals and dreams of being on YouTube Kids and decided to focus on the family-friendly channel.
  11. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question How often did you post?

I currently post once a week on Saturday. I plan to post twice a week starting September 1st. Recording multiple videos in a week with young kiddos can be very difficult but we're all learning and getting better at it.
  12. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

Like a lot of people, I started my channel during quarantine. I found it was actually a lot of fun plus my kids enjoyed it too, and then I discovered we can eventually make money. Also, I discovered that there are some channels on YouTube kids that set poor examples for kids so I want to set...
  13. Oliver & Liz

I have a channel with my kids so 99% of my channel's videos have the comments turned off. I uploaded a shorts video and turned the comments on. I saw from the notifications that two people commented on the video, but when I click on the notification or go to the content list to click on the...
  14. Oliver & Liz

YouTube Question Weird little comments on shorts

Today I learned about a block list on YouTube. Where can we find the block words list?
  15. Oliver & Liz

Editing Software Production Crate

Ok awesome. I just downloaded a trial version of Adobe cc so I will look into how to do that with Adobe. Thanks!
  16. Oliver & Liz

Editing Software Production Crate

Hey everyone, I'm looking to change the color of a transition I found on the site production crate. Does anyone know how to do this, or if it can actually be done? Many thanks!