• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. AndyBarbaroha

Lifestyle Channel Russian in Spain

Last results
  2. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Translation question

Hi, Thanks for your reply! Well, I've translated the title & description, but the quotation is how i (and other viewers) see this? When i chose ENG subtitles, nothing happens with the title/description They are still in Russian. Thanks!
  3. AndyBarbaroha

TubeBuddy Tips DO NOT use more than 15 hashtags in your description!

This refers to the title and description only. Anyway I've never use hashtags there, but thanks for the information!
  4. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Translation question

Hi there guys! I have a question about translation, it's all pretty clear with the subtitles, but how can i (and other viewers) check the title and description in other languages? For instance, when i chose ENG subtitles, the title and the description are still is Russian (original). Also it...
  5. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Backlinks to your video in order to on YT top

Got it! Thank you very much for such a detailed reply!
  6. AndyBarbaroha

Hi there, Thanks for the video, but there is no any information about the backlinks
  7. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Is this allowed on YouTube?

Don't worry!) If it's not allowed YT blocks itself this video)
  8. AndyBarbaroha

Hey guys, Should we do SEO and Backlinks (as we usually do with Google search) in order to improve our YT search position? Thanks!
  9. AndyBarbaroha

TubeBuddy How many videos do yall update a week?

VidIQ recommends the best current uploading time, and as usually it is between 12am and 2pm.
  10. AndyBarbaroha

Yeah) But the principal question of this particular thread is "how many". Quality is another question)
  11. AndyBarbaroha

Russian blue? Interesting;) I'm Russian either, bit not blue))) and i have a yorkshire terrier) As for the "rule", well, each famous YouTuber says that. In fact even these guys from TubeBuddy have a statistics shows that the average 1k-10k subs YT channel has 152 videos; That means if you...
  12. AndyBarbaroha

Lifestyle Channel Russian in Spain

Hi there, Thanks for your message! I'm happy to be here either:)
  13. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

It's not so easy.. i don't want to use my friends as a resource or source of the traffic. Actually, i have thought that a high quality content could help me, but know i believe it doesn't work this way. unfortunately organically it doesn't work today.. Even if you shot a great video with great...
  14. AndyBarbaroha

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

Most of my subscribers are my friends)