• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. IanDominicTV

Channel Banner Feedback Keeping it Simple for 2021

I have decided that 2021, I want to be more minimalistic, but at the same time keep the fun image, so this channel art has been simplified. Let me know what you guys think!
  2. IanDominicTV

YouTube Question What annoys you as a YouTuber?

The thing that annoys me both as a viewer and a YouTuber is the way add the word Million to their view count on their livestream. For example, I saw someone on their livestream saying "Shout out to our 20 (their current view count) million viewers!" I don't know who coined the term of adding the...
  3. IanDominicTV

Thumbnail Feedback Update on my thumbnail on one of my most popular videos

A few weeks ago, I updated my thumbnail on my review for a headset that I bought a while ago. Here's the old thumbnail for comparison: Here's the new thumbnail: Which among these 2 thumbnails stood out for you? Let me know!
  4. IanDominicTV

YouTube Opinion Running multiple channels on YouTube

What are your thoughts, pros, and cons of running multiple channels on YouTube? For me, as long as you have enough time and a lot of effort, you will grow with multiple platforms. My pros of running multiple channels are the following: You can earn more money with multiple channels if those...
  5. IanDominicTV

YouTube Question Question about CTR

Has anyone on the very first video of a new channel had a near 240% Impressions CTR at one point in one video before?
  6. IanDominicTV

Channel Milestone 400 SUBSCRIBERS!!

Finally! After many months, I reached 400 subscribers!
  7. IanDominicTV

YouTube Question Advantages and disadvantages of Premiering a YT Video

I listed the advantages and disadvantages when Premiering a YouTube Video. If you know another advantage or disadvantage of premiering a video on YouTube, let me know. ADVANTAGES: You can chat with your fans in real-time Higher audience retention More views! DISADVANTAGES: It does not start...
  8. IanDominicTV

YouTube Question Are the removal of dislikes normal?

I noticed that some of my videos, there were dislikes but later it is removed. Is it normal?
  9. IanDominicTV

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail of my latest video

What do you guys think of my latest thumbnail of my latest video?
  10. IanDominicTV

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail update on my second most popular video on my channel

This is an updated thumbnail on my second most popular video on my channel. Let me know what you think!
  11. IanDominicTV

YouTube Opinion The reality of VLCS Exchanges

There is this Filipino YouTuber term that is commonly used and it is called VLCS or View, Like, Comment and Subscribe but in reality, they exchange those things in return of increasing numbers. HOW IT WORKS: You were asked to watch their video, give it a like, comment, and subscribe and in...
  12. IanDominicTV

YouTube Tips How to take advantage of Trending Topics on Twitter for YouTube

I would like to share with you some techniques on how to take advantage of trending topics on Twitter and get a lot of views. Some hashtags like #ThrowbackThursday for example, tend to be saturated, but specific hashtags like the hashtag used on my most viewed video on my channel tend to do...
  13. IanDominicTV

YouTube Question Question about skipping ads on YouTube

I have a question in regards to skipping ads. If I skip an ad on YouTube, would it affect the earnings?
  14. IanDominicTV

Vlog Channel Vlogger from the Philippines

User name: IanDominicTV Title of introduction: Vlogger from the Philippines Your name/ Alias: Ian Where are you from? Philippines How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through some YouTube videos What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum to learn more about...