• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Legacy

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

View: https://youtu.be/ewZoooSO4bQ
  2. Legacy

Food Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot

I prefer SunDrop over Mountain Dew which is similar to Mountain Dew. But in my opinion, sundrop is wayyy better than Mountain Dew. I wouldn't want either of them flaming hot though.
  3. Legacy

Editing Software videopad

I use to use this when I first started out but then I switched to Vegas Platinum 17 because I wanted to be able to do more stuff and something a bit more advanced. Plus it was a birthday present so I didn't have to pay for it.
  4. Legacy

Let's count to 10,000 :D

5. Legacy

6. Legacy

View: https://youtu.be/bRyMrKjhL7g
  7. Legacy

Huge July 4th weekend crystal opening. 14 5 stars and multiple 6 stars. View: https://youtu.be/Sbm94Shezcs
  8. Legacy

9. Legacy

10. Legacy

YouTube Help I have a problem. Monetization. Please help me.

I went through this same issue before I got monetized in April. I first applied in March and got denied for reused content, so I went through my videos across my channel and deleted all videos that had copyrighted music used within them. Some of those videos I just replaced the audio to remove...
  11. Legacy

12. Legacy

YouTube Help Time stamp not working on my YouTube Video

Try putting dashes after the timestamps, also have a timestamp at 0:00 so the timestamps are starting from the very beginning. So in your example video where they aren't working, maybe have the first chapter start at 0:00- using paid object... and then have your second chapter start at 3:00...
  13. Legacy

YouTube Question What is your channel about!?

My channel mainly focuses on games I enjoy playing and I have some other types of tutorials too.
  14. Legacy

YouTube Question Better weather- Less viewers/subs?

I've noticed my views have been slower lately. I have some videos on my channel that get more views when school is in session than when it is not in session, and since summer is coming (more free time) I think that could be a cause for some of the lower views.
  15. Legacy

16. Legacy

17. Legacy

YouTube Question How to increase 17 subscriber to 17 Million?

Gonna have to upload videos consistently Make sure the videos are worth watching Have clickable thumbnails Have a niche on your channel so that your audience knows what to expect from you when you post. Have an official-looking channel with a channel banner showing your channel name and when...
  18. Legacy

19. Legacy

Music Channel WhatsApp status maker

Hey there and welcome! Make sure to read the rules before posting anywhere just so you know what is expected of you in each discussion board before posting there. To fix the error at the bottom of your messages like you are asking about, check out this topic here...
  20. Legacy

YouTube Question Which video editing software are you all using?

This should go in Gear Discussions since editing software counts as gear, but I use a software called Vegas Movie Platinum 17.0. It's not free, but it is a flat fee of about $50 for a one-time payment.