• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Kindred

YouTube Question Copyright claims from old videos?!

Basically I’ve just noticed that 3 of my videos from last year (2020) have copyright claims on music. At the time there was no such claim, and the claim has only been put on recently. Does this mean the hours don’t count towards my watch time? Kind of disappointing as these are my popular videos...
  2. Kindred

Video Review Please review: What I eat + groceries - weekend vlog

User name: Kindred Title of thread: Please review: What I eat + groceries - weekend vlog Self review: I have a new intro which I'm super excited to include in this video. I have also edited it in a way which is aesthetic and gives variety (VoiceOver, music and me actually talking). I have...
  3. Kindred

Need Advice What is a good audience retention percentage?

You know the graph for audience retention - most of my videos have about 50% half way through. I was wondering whether this is a good percentage or whether most people have higher? What do you guys have? any thoughts?
  4. Kindred

YouTube Question Copyright on my own content

I have just filmed a 'reacting to my first video' and I was wondering if I would be copyrighted as I am reusing my own content?
  5. Kindred

Video Review Review my 'Day in my Life' video please

User name: Kindred Title of thread: Review my 'Day in my Life' video please Self review: I think I've done a good job with my thumbnail as the text is large, easy to read and shows elements of the video. With the video itself, I'm happy that there are loads of clip changes as that keeps the...
  6. Kindred

YouTube Tips How to get rid of hockey stick in audience retention

I was just wondering if you guys have any tips to get rid of that hockey stick shape in the audience retention graph. I try my best to make my intros engaging - often I do quick music montages rather than talking straight away. I try to go for a 'aesthetic' vibe in my videos if that helps. I...
  7. Kindred

Need Advice Should I remove spam comments?

I got a comment on a video today that says "0:15 nfs.in.net" this is a link and I was just wondering if I should leave or remove spam comments like this?
  8. Kindred

Instagram Is networking to grow your channel harmful?

For example, pretend I join a group of Youtubers making similar videos to me. They would obviously subscribe to me - but would YouTube view this as spam and see think I'm doing something dodgy even though I'm not doing a sub 4 sub. I hit 700 yesterday and today I noticed a slight drop. Does...
  9. Kindred

Thumbnail Feedback Day in the life video

Hey guys I've created a 'Day in the life video' and in the video I do a grocery haul, get some new prints for my room and share a dinner recipe. I made this thumbnail and was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on how I could improve. I tried to add some different elements in it related to...
  10. Kindred

Channel Review Would love feedback on my lifestyle channel based around vegan food, groceries and my daily life.

User name: Kindred Title of thread: Would love feedback on my lifestyle channel based around vegan food, groceries and my daily life. Self review: I feel that my channel organisation is pretty good as I have it organised into categories such as vlog, what I eat in a day etc. I recently changed...
  11. Kindred

Lifestyle Channel MY VEGAN LIFE - epic, healthy-ish food, grocery hauls and POSITIVE VIBES

User name: Kindred Title of introduction: MY VEGAN LIFE - epic, healthy-ish food, grocery hauls and POSITIVE VIBES Your name/ Alias: Kindred Where are you from? UK How did you find TubeBuddy? My brother recommended looking up Youtube forums to help my channel grow. I looked up a few and...