Search results

1. Aaron

Community What are your favorite games that have not been received well by critics?

Anthem has been receiving a lot of hate and I'm a huge fan of it.
  2. Aaron

Network Review FREEDOM PARTNERSHIP NETWORK

My guess would be 1000 as that is the minimum amount of subs required to gain Monetization.
  3. Aaron

Movies What's your favorite color/favorite kind of Lightsaber?

I actually do have a saber collection... Slowly growing but I love Star Wars ;). Currently my collection consists of my Red Darth Maul Replica, My Green Saberforge Phoenix and my Green Saberforge Katano. If I had to pick a favorite blade color it would be Green but I'm also quite a fan of Red ;)
  4. Aaron

How-To Channel I'm Razz, and I tend to mangle metal...the rusty stuff and the music.

As someone who is extremely into the automotive world I find you to be a pretty cool sounding person ;). Welcome to the forum :D! Would love to see your sim racing setup :)!
  5. Aaron

Question How did you guys start learning video editing?

First editing experience was Windows Movie Maker in like 2007 I think but my first proper training was iMovie in High School. After that I've self taught most of what I know about editing via help from books/YouTube/friends.
  6. Aaron

Movies Have You Ever Experienced 4D?

Shazam is going to be on 4D? O_O That sounds... interesting?
  7. Aaron

Let's count to 10,000 :D

8. Aaron

Beauty Channel Hey I’m Bridget from

Welcome to the forums :)! I've got a friend from Trinidad :) seems like an interesting place.
  9. Aaron

Entertainment Channel hello people

Greetings fellow earthling! Welcome to the forums :). You should give this a look over as we would love to know more about you. https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/3220/
  10. Aaron

Music Channel Hoping to share myself the best way I can through music!

Welcome to the forum! What genres of music are you mainly into? :)!
  11. Aaron

Community Best Game You've Played on your YouTube Channel

I love sims!!! I'm also quite enjoying Anthem. Have you heard of the game Turok? Seems like something you may enjoy :).
  12. Aaron

13. Aaron

Music Channel Just a fellow Human wanting to tell you a bit about myself

I actually really like the two originals you have posted ;) Really similar to the kind of stuff I listen to while I do my photo editing. How did you learn to do that? I've messed around with audacity here and there but you must be using something like fruity loops or logic? :o
  14. Aaron

Music Channel Just a fellow Human wanting to tell you a bit about myself

Welcome to the forum :)! Happen to be a Zildijan user?
  15. Aaron

Community Best Game You've Played on your YouTube Channel

It's been a long time since I've posted gaming content... Back in 2010 I made World of Warcraft content which did okay... I haven't made gaming stuff since that except for private videos or livestreams.
  16. Aaron

Video Review advices

I can't bring myself to watch gaming without commentary... at that point I'd rather play a game myself. However I must say when I heard the mario jumping sound effect I just started laughing :joy: Assuming this is a battle royale game... Never seen this specific one so thanks for giving me a...
  17. Aaron

18. Aaron

Question Who is your favorite YouTubers and what type of content do you come up with?

I do occasionally watch people like Nick's brother Dee however most of my time on YouTube is spent consuming entertaining content and not educational content. When I do watch educational content I usually keep it inside the media/tech realm of things. I don't like using my spare time to deep...
  19. Aaron

Movies Captain Marvel Review (Possible Spoilers?)

I'd place the following text from your post in a spoiler tag: Other than that I see no potential spoilers.