• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Bertha Mukodzani

Need Advice Hi there I'm just a BEGINNER.can anyone help me, or someone can give me an advice to grow my channel? Thank u in advance

Watch videos on YouTube by people like Nick Nimmin, and Roberto Blake. They've tonnes of knowledge and their channels are dedicated to that. Good luck
  2. Bertha Mukodzani

Other Milestone 15 Uploads

I remember my first upload and I was nervous and unsure but rearing to get started. With each upload, I feel better about my journey on YouTube
  3. Bertha Mukodzani

Need Advice How do I keep a consistent schedule?

I work full-time as a nurse and finding time to make videos can be a real challenge. I'm still quite new to YouTube but I've realised it's easy to get a burnout. I'm also planning to shoot videos for my library when I get time off so that on the days I'm too exhausted from all the shifts, I can...
  4. Bertha Mukodzani

Need Advice External audience

Thank you for this
  5. Bertha Mukodzani

Need Advice External audience

What counts as external views please?
  6. Bertha Mukodzani

Channel Review What do you think about my channel?

User name: Bertha Mukodzani Title of thread: What do you think about my channel? Self review: Started YouTube a month ago. Got more views initially, now on the decline. All stuck at same subscribers. What am I doing wrong. Channel review or Video review? Channel review Link to channel...
  7. Bertha Mukodzani

Stuck on the same amount of subscribers

Me too. Have you tried Facebook (groups)and LinkedIn? I also WhatsApp my videos to some groups. Every little helps but it's hard
  8. Bertha Mukodzani

YouTube Question How do you get your first subscribers

Indeed. That's what I do as well. By the way, love your travel videos
  9. Bertha Mukodzani

Channel Review I need an honest review on how i can improve my channel

Glad you're now back on your channel and feeling motivated. Loved your energy
  10. Bertha Mukodzani

Channel Review How to get more subscribers to this channel?

I'm also new to YouTube and learning. Wish you the best
  11. Bertha Mukodzani

How-To Channel Hello, I'm here to unleash my full potential!

User name: Bertha Mukodzani Title of introduction: Hello, I'm here to unleash my full potential! Your name/ Alias: Bertha Where are you from? United Kingdom How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube via Nick Nimmin and Roberto Blake What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn and...