• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. liftoffvideo

Video Review Feedback & Constructive Critique Welcome on my 1st Video

User name: liftoffvideo Title of thread: Feedback & Constructive Critique Welcome on my 1st Video Self review: Channel niche is aimed at YouTubers - gear reviews/how to/tutorials, 1st video is #shorts form, really interested in audio/video/lighting quality, pacing, clarity and anything else...
  2. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Thumbnail Please

Hi TubeBuddies, Any feedback on my thumbnail would be great, usual - colors/readability/understandability/eye-catching etc... Thanks in advance, Patrick :):heart:
  3. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Channel Art Updated - Feedback pls

Hi TB Nation, Top image A is my current YouTube channel art. Bottom image B is my revised version. Feel that my channel art is too flat in version A so in B i have added a drop shadow to the channel name and added the light blue to the letter outline. Change coloring for the tag line and...
  4. liftoffvideo

How-To Channel Long time in software development then another life as a full time poker player, I have been fascinated and terrified by creating content and making v

User name: liftoffvideo Title of introduction: Long time in software development then another life as a full time poker player, I have been fascinated and terrified by creating content and making videos for a long time and now is my time to launch. Your name/ Alias: Patrick @ LiftoffVideo...