• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Thumbnail Please

Thanks HenryBR, will do leave as is, have it out there atm so we'll see how it performs. Can anyone tell me what sort of view volume would you need to form an opinion on thumb performance and CTR?
  2. liftoffvideo

Thanks LFH for the feedback and an incredibly important point you bring up, glad to hear that it's legible and understandable.
  3. liftoffvideo

Video Review Feedback & Constructive Critique Welcome on my 1st Video

Thanks for the review Silthw, your points are appreciated and it's definitely the type of review that i'll be doing in longer form videos a little later on my channel (refer to an above reply with Scott), I do have a 3 video series in mind for this specific microphone and will drop those for...
  4. liftoffvideo

Thanks for the review Scott, definitely the type of review I was looking for, is it terrible/decent and what can be improved. Good to hear about the audio, could be a couple of things, might have had the A/C on and my key is the later version Godox SL-60W which does have some lower level fan...
  5. liftoffvideo

Thanks SimpleWordsSonal, appreciate you taking the time for some feedback. Any ways that you would tweak this? colors/font/text positioning/larger image of me or no image etc?
  6. liftoffvideo

Thanks Ricky, appreciate you taking the time for some feedback. Any ways that you would tweak this? colors/font/text positioning/larger image of me or no image etc?
  7. liftoffvideo

User name: liftoffvideo Title of thread: Feedback & Constructive Critique Welcome on my 1st Video Self review: Channel niche is aimed at YouTubers - gear reviews/how to/tutorials, 1st video is #shorts form, really interested in audio/video/lighting quality, pacing, clarity and anything else...
  8. liftoffvideo

Thanks for the feedback Kindred, this is now out there, was pretty nervous on breaking the ice but realize now that it's just the start and need to add a lot more content.
  9. liftoffvideo

Good advice, thanks Slithw. More research needed and always trying to improve 1 video at a time!
  10. liftoffvideo

Should I show low subscriber counts?

Just launched and proudly showing my 1 subscriber, let's go! Thanks, Patrick :)
  11. liftoffvideo

Video Review Video about a new Ken doll. What can I do to engage viewers?

Hi lifeinplastic, Thumbnail: Like the thumb, colors pop and work together, maybe you could change up the text slightly - "60 years old - NO WAY!" (just an example). Hook: Perhaps the first 5-10 secs should go straight into the hook, in this video I'll be unboxing and showing you different...
  12. liftoffvideo

Hi TubeBuddies, Any feedback on my thumbnail would be great, usual - colors/readability/understandability/eye-catching etc... Thanks in advance, Patrick :):heart:
  13. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Latest Vlog Thumbnail

Hi OP, The photo of you is good looks pretty natural and the colors work, try looking at the thumbnail for different sizes, this FREE tool has been posted a few times... https://thumbsup.tv/ Drag and drop your image, you will then see what text doesn't work at a much smaller size. Hope this...
  14. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click on this thumbnail?

Hi lifeinplastic, The image of you is good quality and natural and like the color scheme a lot, perhaps just some rethinking of text used and how the sizing looks when viewed at thumb sizes. This tool has been posted before, FREE and easy to use (not an aff link), drop in an image and view at...
  15. liftoffvideo

Audio Gear Microphone Advice?

Hi Chrissie, Obv question, what's your budget? Under $50 USD: Lavalier: Boya by-m1 amazon choice $14.95 SALE price now, cable is 20 feet long so can plug into to camera and move around if required. Shotgun: Takstar SGC-598 amazon choice $22 SALE price now SALE price now If you have a larger...
  16. liftoffvideo

Thumbnail Feedback Channel Art Updated - Feedback pls

Logo updated, what do you think - better or worse? Thanks, Patrick
  17. liftoffvideo

Thanks DrScottBland, agreed never been completely happy with my extra details and the tagline text color and underline - any ideas? Thanks, Patrick
  18. liftoffvideo

Thanks for the feedback SilthW - so the black text main title with blue box for the extra info? Thanks, Patrick
  19. liftoffvideo

2 slight variations with main title in black, everything else the same... Thoughts? Thanks, Patrick
  20. liftoffvideo

Hi TB Nation, Taken a few comments on board so here's a couple of new variants... This is for my YouTube banner art (channel art) Thoughts? Thanks, Patrick