• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Search results

1. D

Gaming Channel Who is up for a collab ?

ragulsundaram do you have discord ? and you heavy duty ?
  2. D

Gaming Channel Who is up for a collab ?

User name: DeltaGhostYoutuber Title: Who is up for a collab ? Age: 27 Type of collaboration: Play together a video game. Amount of Subscribers: 123 Ways to contact you: Discord Why should they collaborate with you: because you would get a lot of views. Link to Channel...
  3. D

YouTube Question Where can I post a request for someone to make a video out of a video game?

Hey I will respond later, thanks for the answer now I barely have time, so where do I post the request with the infos and such ?
  4. D

YouTube Question Where can I post a request for someone to make a video out of a video game?

Hello sorry for the late response in first place, It is a game that I made and I would like someone to test it thanks. : P
  5. D

Hello I would like to know where do I post a request that would probably promote a product, can I, if so where to ?