• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Search results

1. C

Riddle me this...

Correct. :)
  2. C

Type a word related to YouTube

hashtags
  3. C

Riddle me this...

Not a concept of time as such, but history plays a part
  4. C

Riddle me this...

Oooooh go on then.... "How is four half of five?"
  5. C

Type a word related to YouTube

Upload
  6. C

Riddle me this...

'h'
  7. C

Other Milestone 2300 Videos Upload

Wow thats incredible! Can't imagine ever hitting that figure! Do you upload every day?
  8. C

YouTube Question Weird jumps in views?

@MaJ .. was thinking maybe someone caught up with a playlist and left it running
  9. C

YouTube Question Weird jumps in views?

Have you got any playlists set up?
  10. C

YouTube Opinion Do you feel any regrets becoming a youtuber?

I think like a lot of people I wish I had started sooner. As for mean comments I used to worry about them, but at the end of the day they are engagement I suppose so I leave them be and don't think too much about them.
  11. C

Technology Channel UK based Tech Channel that has just passed 7k subs and 1M views

Thanks both. I'm looking forward to learning loads. I've been a fan of TubeBuddy for a long time, but only just found out about the forums.
  12. C

Technology Channel UK based Tech Channel that has just passed 7k subs and 1M views

User name: ClickTech Title of introduction: UK based Tech Channel that has just passed 7k subs and 1M views Your name/ Alias: ClickTech Where are you from? UK How did you find TubeBuddy? Through various fellow creators What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about the...
  13. C

Work In Progress BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

This would be a fantastic thing to be implemented, I do hope you finally get it on.
  14. C

YouTube Opinion why do people do this.....

Yeah I get them a lot, the spam filter catches most of them, also people trying to hijack your comments with their own affiliate links. I've seen people actually try to promote this as a business idea.. :(
  15. C

Life What is your favorite dish?

The local chippy does Chicken Tikka pieces in a Naan Bread. That with Mint Yoghurt and a huge pile of chips (fries) is my go to if we have a takeaway
  16. C

Channel Milestone 1 Million Views!

I've just found out that my channel has hit 1,000,000 views.. To be honest I am totally gobsmacked. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would get anywhere near this. WOW Kev ClickTech