• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Snowyamur

Seeking Advice Videos Created 'Based' On Other's Articles? COPYRIGHT RISK?

It would like be writing an essay. I would say include information that you believe is relevant and something you want your audience to know about. Take that information and say it in your own words, like @Redspan said. That way, you aren't committing entirely to paraphrasing. Once you've...
  2. Snowyamur

Educational Channel New member

Hey @Adrian Deacon! Welcome to TubeBuddy! If you don't mind, can you share a little more about yourself? We're all one huge community-family here and would like to know you a little bit more.
  3. Snowyamur

Music Channel Newbie

I would ask you the question: are you sure that's your only motive for being on YouTube?
  4. Snowyamur

How-To Channel 3 Manga Artists, New to YouTube~!

Welcome to TubeBuddy @Suchiko. Three-dimensional virtual art, you say? That sounds quite interesting. Is this for freelance, or projects you're working on, perhaps? I'm quite interested.
  5. Snowyamur

Seeking Advice Add a 'robot voice' reading video text? YAY or NAY?

Why use a robotic voice when you have your own voice? I don't see the point of using a robotic voice unless you're that shy, or that lazy to speak through a microphone.
  6. Snowyamur

Question How can i increase my traffic?

I didn't think LinkedIn would be an option in terms of advertising your videos. Pretty interesting to know now that it's a viable option.
  7. Snowyamur

Seeking Advice Meta Tag advice

This is how I usually order my tags when I type them up for every video: Order of Tag Categories: Specific Specific-Compound Compound Generic Generic-Compound Game-Specific Specific keywords are those that are usually single-worded, and they can be your channel name, a genre, or a brand...
  8. Snowyamur

Question How can i increase my traffic?

I've never used Reddit to advertise my YouTube channel, but I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon because of reports of trolls and harassers from that outlet. Have you tried using Facebook? Twitter perhaps? I use both of those, and they're handy when it comes to advertisement because not...
  9. Snowyamur

Gaming Channel G'day there! :

Welcome to TubeBuddy @Lachlan Orton. I like the Suggested Tags tool as well; it really does help out, so much that it has become prime whenever I upload videos.
  10. Snowyamur

Happy Birthday, Damon.

Happy Late-Birthday, Damon! Just found out today.
  11. Snowyamur

Lifestyle Channel New to TubeBuddy

Welcome to TubeBuddy @Sarasayshi.
  12. Snowyamur

Seeking Advice Problem: My viewers are 100% male

Regardless of the choice made, I wish you the best for your YouTube channel and your future endeavors. Given that a situation such as this came up in your mind, I'm sure you will do well as time goes on. Hoping for the best!
  13. Snowyamur

SHIP-BUILDING MASTERCLASS | Galactic Shipwright - First Look!

And that's why I like trying out Indie games. You never know what creative and entertaining pieces of art people make unless you see them, and if they're videogames, try them.
  14. Snowyamur

Seeking Advice Problem: My viewers are 100% male

To be honest, what's kind of sad is that nowadays, a large percentage of today's online audience, for both YouTube and Twitch.tv, mainly consist of males with a twisted, immature mind. While I think online, female YouTubers and Twitch streamers deserve just as much attention as men do, the...
  15. Snowyamur

Lifestyle Channel Hello! New YouTuber, here!

Welcome to TubeBuddy @Airmid Fae. Hope you get the most out of being here, and best of luck on your YouTube journey!
  16. Snowyamur

Opinion I Reached 1k Subscribers But yet i don't get any mail from Youtube!

I didn't know you get e-mail for reaching 1k subscribers on YouTube. Was this always a thing?
  17. Snowyamur

Educational Channel The Answer Is Hello

Welcome to TubeBuddy @AnswersRule, or Chris, as per your name. You're right, doing YouTube is pretty difficult, and not many see it that way, but I'm happy that you understand the difficulty revolving it. I, too, wish you the best in your YouTube endeavors!
  18. Snowyamur

Gaming Channel Introducing Myself

Welcome to TubeBuddy @Muzammal Ali. Out of curiosity, how did you find TubeBuddy?
  19. Snowyamur

SHIP-BUILDING MASTERCLASS | Galactic Shipwright - First Look!

I can't build ships worth a damn, but I love this game to bits. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chakGRTL3AY&t=228s