• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - Learn new ways to make money with TubeBuddy's Affiliate Program! Click Here to learn more!
  • Guest - Get your 2020 year in review! Click Here to get your review!

Search results

1. Nody

Gaming Channel please subscribe, like and share my youtube channel joey siva

Welcome!! It's great to have you on board with us :D
  2. Nody

How-To Channel Do you want to make your own apps?

Heya @CristoferK Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us! :D I really wanted to learn to program haha, I will definitely check out your channel! You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/...
  3. Nody

Top 7 games you should try in March 2021

Heya guys, so I made a top 7 game list you should try in March 2021 and here's the video of it View: https://youtu.be/Xs7-dgBEG_U This is my first-time video of making something in top countdown, hope it's going to be okay lol
  4. Nody

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Great one Legacy!!
  5. Nody

Entertainment Channel Hello from Bama!

Heya @ACA_205 !! Welcome onboard it's great to have you here with us :) I really like fishing videos and I will definitely take a look at it!! It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and...
  6. Nody

Subscriber Milestone Road to 100 Subscribers Completed!

Thank you so much, yes sure!! would love that!
  7. Nody

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot, next milestone is 120 subscribers and then 200!! :) As well, You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
  8. Nody

Life How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink?

Only 3 cups of Tea in a day, not more!
  9. Nody

Let's count to 10,000 :D

10. Nody

Vlog Channel Art vlog - Studio vlog - Watercolor - painting - I also make my own prints!

Awesome!! Welcome on board, it's great to have you !!
  11. Nody

Vlog Channel Saya youtuber pemula chanel saya yentang toturial dan vlog

Welcome :)!!! Have a great time and it's great to have you on board with us, happy content creating <3
  12. Nody

YouTube Question What to do for sub4sub comments?

Yeah!!! We can do that!! let's make them famous on Twitter :p
  13. Nody

Let's count to 10,000 :D

14. Nody

Educational Channel Ppgn chemistry classes

Welcome, Sandeep! It's great to have you here and I've checked your videos out they're pretty well informed. I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions...
  15. Nody

YouTube Question What to do for sub4sub comments?

There are people who would keep on asking for sub4sub and there's nothing you can do about it, you can definitely report them once or maybe twice or thrice but you can't change people's mindset, the best thing here will be to ignore them as mentioned above or you can just ensure that you change...
  16. Nody

Thank you so much guys, I've reached my 100 subscribers goal <3 Love you all!
  17. Nody

Assassin Creed Chronicles China Walkthrough!

Heya guys, I've started uploading Assassin Creed Chronicle of China gameplay walkthroughs and today I uploaded the second mission of the same. I tried giving a voice-over intro but still working on it, would love to know your views on it :) Here's the link:- View: https://youtu.be/U-svzAEYbPQ...
  18. Nody

YouTube Question Keyword algorithm changes?

Nope, it's worldwide.