• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - Learn new ways to make money with TubeBuddy's Affiliate Program! Click Here to learn more!
  • Guest - Get your 2020 year in review! Click Here to get your review!

Search results

1. Rise Of Jay Cee

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

Open World, RPG, Third-Person Shooter
  2. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Would Like A Feedback On My Crime Documentary Videos

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of thread: Would Like A Feedback On My Crime Documentary Videos Self review: I believe it is well done in some part. I kept the intro short because no one like a long intro. I try to make the thumbnail simple yet appealing. With a long videos like this, there...
  3. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Review my 'Day in my Life' video please

No problem! Haha it alright, at least you know next time what to do. That cool, keep it up! By the way how do you access to the hockey sticks statistics?
  4. Rise Of Jay Cee

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all!

Thank you! Yeah it something I enjoy doing during my spare-time. Sadly, I don't have time to do now because of being occupied with school work and I have a side income I work on. Yup I do. At the moment not that much. Only three language I know so far (English, Chinese and Malay). I currently...
  5. Rise Of Jay Cee

YouTube Question Did every new creators had a hard time getting thousands of views on their videos when they started or most creators got 100k + instantly?

I believe it also depend on the content you doing and what audience you are targeting. You also have to make yourself stand out which is pretty difficult too. You need to give a reason why people should watch your videos instead of them can just watch popular YouTuber videos. If I am not...
  6. Rise Of Jay Cee

Instagram What is the best social media that helps to grow a youtube channel?

For my experience: Facebook - mainly promotion is done through groups if you can find the right audience Reddit - just like the above. I believe it much affective as I able to gain 200 views alone from it TikTok - no idea. I might try to get into it as a lot of people mentioning about it...
  7. Rise Of Jay Cee

Video Review Review my 'Day in my Life' video please

I am not that good when it comes to giving feedback or review but this is what I can say Pretty good videos I would say! Your video thumbnail is spot on, it not that simple and yet not too messy, it just right. The audio is clear enough to hear and the music is choice fit in some parts. It...
  8. Rise Of Jay Cee

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all!

User name: Rise Of Jay Cee Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all! Your name/ Alias: Jay Cee Where are you from? Brunei How did you find TubeBuddy? It from another forum called YTTalk What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To make...