• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - Get your 2020 year in review! Click Here to get your review!

Search results

1. heaven1983

Thumbnail Feedback Created new style of thumbnailz

Yes it's a mistake. I fixed it already. Ty You know what? That's a good idea. I'll make a simplified logo for everyone to see. Ty
  2. heaven1983

Thumbnail Feedback Created new style of thumbnailz

I just created most of my videos' thumbnails. I was wondering if you guys could give me a feedback on these ones. The backgroubd is similar, my daughter's pictures are different, font style is mostly the same across many thumbnails. My daughter likes colors, which fit her personality. She's...
  3. heaven1983

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on new thumbnail style

I was wondering if you guys could provide me a feedback or two on my thumbnail style. It's colorful, bright, and fun style. My daughter likes it because it,speaks volume of her personality. She's always energetic, fun, happy, and super active. Also, I like the style and color combo because...
  4. heaven1983

Channel Review Feedback on thumbnails

User name: heaven1983 Title of thread: Feedback on thumbnails Self review: I recreated my thumbnail to give my channel a way to stand out. They are bright and there are a lot of colors involved, which resonate with my daughter's personality. She's energetic, full of fun, and happy always. I'm...
  5. heaven1983

Channel Review Need feedback on a new YT channel

On it right now. Thanks for the feedback. Putting a child with a disability makes total sense. Will make the change. As with the understanding of the word, that's a good question and my answer is yes and no. Will need to take about it. Thanks for the feedback.
  6. heaven1983

YouTube Question Same videos, different creators

I've seen a lot of creators who use the same pictures/videos to their videos. I've seen a lot of like fails videos where creators make comments/reactions to specific videos. In my mind, some of these videos are copyright, some are obtained from TikTok, etc. How in the world do these creators...
  7. heaven1983

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. How do I join your discord server? Thanks.
  8. heaven1983

User name: heaven1983 Title of thread: Need feedback on a new YT channel Self review: I just created a YT channel for my daughter three weeks ago. I'd like to pick you guys brains for any feedback on what I need to change, do, tweak, etc. on my daughter's YT channel. Her channel is geared...
  9. heaven1983

Video Review IS THIS VIDEO ENGAGING AND WH

The intro part is a bit long. You could maybe say a few words first and discuss what you're going to say and then put the intro. Also, I think to make the video more engaging is,to use a few effects and/or transitions to give your video a different feel. If you look at tv shows, for example...
  10. heaven1983

Need Advice Putting out content based on keywords and based on what I want to do

It's my daughter's YT (not mine) and I'm running it. She is 8 years old and likes to do crafts and experiments. The slime one is just an example. But the niche is crafts and experiments.
  11. heaven1983

YouTube Tips How to Increase Retention

When you say "start the video late," what do you mean by that? Thanks.
  12. heaven1983

Need Advice Putting out content based on keywords and based on what I want to do

When you say a channel tag and putting the videos together in a playlist, do you recommend a channel tag exclusively for that playlist? For example, if my YT channel is "XYZ Channel" and I make a playlist called 'funny' to group videos together, should I also create a tag like "XYZ Channel -...
  13. heaven1983

I'm thinking of putting out contents based on keywords that I found I could competitively compete on (btw, I'm just starting out). Also, I'm thinking of putting a content based on a keyword that's highly competitive (e.g., slime... I mean who doesn't like slime, right?). I'm doing this hoping...
  14. heaven1983

Answered Should I be targeting "Fair" keywords?

My daughter's channel is new and I'm working diligently on finding keywords we can use and finding that keyword with "good" overall score (weighted) seems to be challenging. Is it worth it to go for a "fair" weighted score instead of continuously finding the "good" or "very good" keyword? I'm...
  15. heaven1983

Vlog Channel Good Day! New YouTuber here!

So, true. Plus, it makes things (e.g., filming, editing, etc.) better because we both throw ideas left and right that we can use for the videos.
  16. heaven1983

Yes, the channel is for my daughter. She's so excited to have one. She's been asking it for two years now but I wanted to make sure that she's responsible enough in a lot of things first like school, chores in the house, etc. before getting an account for her.
  17. heaven1983

Other Milestone 18 Subs. My daughter calls it a great number.

Hi. I started my daughter's YouTube channel two weeks ago. We've got 18 subs right now and around 6 videos. Though subs are very small, we call it great because she calls it a lot. It's gets better from here, I think. :cool:
  18. heaven1983

User name: heaven1983 Title of introduction: Good Day! New YouTuber here! Your name/ Alias: Allan Where are you from? Maryland How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn how to grow my daughter's YouTube account What would you like to accomplish with...