• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Rafat Rifaie

Declined Demonetization Alert []

I heard it isn't out of the ordinary for youtube to demonetize your videos though they've been approved, after some time of making them public. For bigger youtubers, such a feature would be vital! If it's possible to do this on the tubebuddy servers it's great, and even if it isn't i'm sure...
  2. Rafat Rifaie

Suggested Save Comment As PNG - Comment Screenshot

Would be extremely helpful for those youtubers, who have to manually screenshot comments to use in their q&a types of videos.
  3. Rafat Rifaie

Suggested Bulk Update Type of Video Endscreen Element to (Most recent upload / Best for viewer)

The ability to bulk change a video endscreen element in all videos from a static video url to (Most recent upload / Best for viewer). This could work by either 1- Having an option to select the position of the endscreen i'd like to change the type of [I can choose top, bottom, left, or right]...
  4. Rafat Rifaie

Declined Bulk Find/Replace/Append my comments across all my videos || and Comment Pinner

I noticed that many YouTubers are promoting their social links (ex. Twitter), or latest videos, in the comment section of YouTube. I think that's a really good promoting strategy, and especially when you pin those comments. ✖ Bulk Edit Tool: ● Bulk append text to the comments. ● Bulk find and...