• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TanookiAlex

Question Tubebuddy Tags Are Off

I don't understand that when i go into the PC version of TubeBuddy, my tag rankings are completely different from mobile. My tag rankings in PC are high, but when i go into the mobile app, they are the more (honest) ones with the tag rankings being low. Why is this, and is there a fix? Thank you.
  2. TanookiAlex

Answered I think TubeBuddy is glitching out - please help

I instantly keep loosing subscribers on the app and I don’t know why. My channel is TanookiAlex and it sits at 3.8k subscribers. I refreshed YouTube studio and it is the same. What is happening? I keep loosing a random amount that I think is supposed to be my views? This isn’t right
  3. TanookiAlex

Work In Progress Subscriber Count On Mobile App

I feel this is an unfinished feature. I think that the feature whilst checking comments needs to be improved. Under the username, it says "_ subscribers", however, this amount is limited to 0 subscribers. I'd like this to be improved so you can see the channel size/subscribers of the channel...
  4. TanookiAlex

Answered How to obtain "star" badge?

I have purchased the star package of TubeBuddy. Is there any way to obtain the star badge by having this package?
  5. TanookiAlex

Let's make a never ending "Forum Sandwich!"

So, here are the rules! We start with bread, and then add toppings! Each reply is a different ingredient. Example - Lettuce, Cheese, Tomatoes.