• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Gunjit

Answered Tubebuddy sponsored video

After uploading the sponsored video, I just have to mail to support@tubebuddy.com or do I have to do something else also?
  2. Gunjit

Question Sponsored Video

After uploading the sponsored video, I just have to mail to support@tubebuddy.com or do I have to do something else also?
  3. Gunjit

YouTube Tips Setting your country to united states

I was just wondering if changing your channel country to united states does anything, Because I have seen many youtubers who are not from the US eg. Pewdiepie set their channel country to USA
  4. Gunjit

All Discord Badges & How to Get Them | Fully Explained

View: https://youtu.be/jtb9_hhs8Iw
  5. Gunjit

Declined Suggestion regarding title ladder

There should be a 3 month sponsored upgrade given out at 500 posts because the gap between 100 messages and 1000 messages is a lot
  6. Gunjit

YouTube Question I forgot to put an image in my video

I just made a video but I forgot to put an image in it and in the youtube editor I don't see an option to do that. What can I do?
  7. Gunjit

Answered Issue regarding sponsored upgrade

Yesterday I had hit 100 messages on tubebuddy fourms and as it was mentioned in the title ladder, I started a conversation to @Andrew and @Ikerot regrading that and no one is responding
  8. Gunjit

Forum Milestone This is my 100th Post

I joined Tubebuddy fourms a week ago and this is my 100th post
  9. Gunjit

TubeBuddy Nice number of messages

10. Gunjit

Question How do I get Tubebuddy user trophie?

I saw that it requires you to download the tubebuddy plugin, But the extension aldredy downloaded, What do I need to do?
  11. Gunjit

How to grow your Discord Server | 5 Tips

The Youtube Video!
  12. Gunjit

Technology Channel A New Youtuber!

User name: Gunjit Title of introduction: A New Youtuber! Your name/ Alias: Gunjit Where are you from? India How did you find TubeBuddy? I dont remember What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? No specific reason What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to gain a...