• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. RazzBarlow

Work In Progress Logo design - opinions please

I don't really know where this fits. It's not a thumbnail. It's not a complete video. Apologies to the moderators if I put it in the wrong spot. I would like to get other creator's opinion on this. I'm working on giving my channel a revamp to clean it up a little bit. Tell me which of...
  2. RazzBarlow

Editing Software Switched to DaVinci Resolve 16 and now can't see any clips!

I've been using Resolve 15 for a few months. Really like it and plan on upgrading to the paid version soon. I saw a video of the new features and decided to download and upgrade to 16. Now all of my video clips and thumbnails appear as solid black. Audio is there and clips seem to be the...
  3. RazzBarlow

Gear Question Sony DSR-PD150 - Worth it or no?

A friend of mine gave me a bunch of video and audio gear. One of the items is a Sony DSR-PD150 video camera. This thing is seriously dated, but it looks like at one time it was a good quality camera. It has XLR shotgun mic with it. Camera has 2 XLR inputs. That would solve some of my audio...