• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Brave Starr

YouTube Help Watch time from subscribers vs non-subs

Just curious, did you mean to say that non-subs were 3%? Because the way you posted it comes off backwards which would be amazingly good. As for figuring out what value to put to get people to subscribe that's part of creating the content. The average person doesn't covert views to subs so...
  2. Brave Starr

YouTube Question Question about background music

I'm not sure if this can help but I use Audacity to remove noises in my videos. My previous mic was not of high quality and I lived in an area where we had no A/C thus windows were always open and there were animals everywhere like gods and chickens and such plus the main road was behind my...
  3. Brave Starr

Music Channel i make all types of edits

Hello @queen edits, welcome to our community. Please remember to look around the forums for some great ideas and tips to help grow your channel. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to...
  4. Brave Starr

Gaming Channel bagai mana menurut kalian

Hello @dani7, welcome to our community. We have a great community with a lot of ideas and tips to help members grow their channels. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account...
  5. Brave Starr

Gaming Channel Hello my name is Justin and I Make Gaming/Funny Moments Content!

Hello @NomadicEagle, welcome to our community. We have a great community full of members eager to help others learn to grow and make connections. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to...
  6. Brave Starr

Music Channel Just Singing to Feel Alive and Free

Hello @Faith Augustin, welcome to our community. I always wanted to do singing covers but I'm too shy to do that on camera. But I love doing it loud at home. ;) Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube...
  7. Brave Starr

Community Channel Videos and raw cuts about breaking in Croatia and Balkan aria

Hello @FreeStyleKing, welcome to our community. That is a nicely made intro post. Wish more members write their intros like this. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
  8. Brave Starr

YouTube Question Is it a copyright violation to do art tutorials of brands/characters (i.e. Disney characters)?

Actually there's a YouTuber Lawyer called Ian Corzine who did a livestream titled Is FAN ART Legal? Your Social Media Lawyer LIVE!!! where he talks about this very subject. I haven't watched it so can't give any opinions on this but I would suggest checking him out. he has some amazing videos...
  9. Brave Starr

YouTube Question How long did it take you to find your voice?

I haven't made a video in over a year sadly. Back then I was still struggling to be comfortable and find my voice. I still felt like I was trying too hard to have a style. While I have not been making video this whole time I have been using the Twitch Sings app which is a karaoke program created...
  10. Brave Starr

YouTube Help I'm Trying To Figure Out The Logic Behind The Monetization System

I'll go with 3. Because I'm a rebel. :joy: Actually, this is a good way of putting it. It might get some people upset but honestly, people need to be told straight forward, no cuddling.
  11. Brave Starr

Lifestyle Channel Fitness

Hello @Adryan38, welcome to our community. We have a great community with members who are always eager to share ideas and tips to help you grow. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to...
  12. Brave Starr

Lifestyle Channel An adventurous person who loves to take videos and photos in everything I do.

Hello @lestingrabe, welcome to our community. Our forums have some amazing ideas and tips to help you grow your channel, maybe help you reach your milestone. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube...
  13. Brave Starr

Lifestyle Channel Fitness & Baking... werid combo ? Ikr?

Hello @nefeliatmn, welcome to our community. Can't deny that's an interesting genre combo. I'm actually curious to see how it works for you. Consider sharing the story of your channel, how you came up with this idea. Would be great to read. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules...
  14. Brave Starr

Comedy Channel Hey, I am a new channel where I post comedic skits by myself

Hello @luckliffy, welcome our community. Glad you were able to find us. We're always happy to get new members looking for great ideas and tips to grow. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button...
  15. Brave Starr

Business Channel Hey, I Do Freelance & Graphic Design Videos!

Hello @arnauros, welcome to our community. We have an amazing group of members with great ideas and tips they share for all to check out. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your...
  16. Brave Starr

Gaming Channel I post mainly NBA 2K content and other basketball related content

Hello @Its Brady, fellow gamer. Welcome to our community. I'm not much for sports games myself. Except maybe NFL Blitz. I loved jumping on players after I tackled them. LOL Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix...
  17. Brave Starr

Need Advice What is the best technique for gaming channel?

Think about the audience you're trying to reach. Or what we call your ideal audience. In this case your aim is currently an audience who enjoys gameplay of certain games with certain music in the background and no commentary from the creator. Now you have to figure out if this is the audience...
  18. Brave Starr

Gaming Channel 19 Gamerz

Hello @Nikhil 19, welcome to our community. We have an amazing group of members with ideas and tips you can learn to help grow your channel. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your...
  19. Brave Starr

Lifestyle Channel I make faith videos and vlogs❤️

Hello @Firebrand, welcome to our community. I'm happy to see you've already found some great benefits while looking around. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
  20. Brave Starr

Entertainment Channel Welshman Commentary Videos

Hello @DewiJenkinsCreator, welcome to our community. We have a great community with some cool ideas and tips to help in reaching your goals. Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.