Search results

1. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback Definitely spending a lot more time to think and improve my thumbnails

Yes that's true and thank you! Thanks! It's about 12% right now and yes that's on purpose. I over saturate it to help draw some attention to it. :) I updated the post to reflect the title for more context. ;) Thanks Andrew and oops, I edited the post to include the Title. ;) Title: Sony...
  2. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback Definitely spending a lot more time to think and improve my thumbnails

Thanks. So far my CTR for this is through the roof since the Title of the video tells you what this video is about. The thumbnail adds that bit of suspense and I guess it's making people click. :) Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I see what people mean regarding the text. But so far this...
  3. Mario So

Thanks! The title of the video is "Sony a7siii: What we know about it" I hope the thumb and the title complement each other.
  4. Mario So

Here is my thumbnail from my latest video. Thumbnail creating is now part of the workflow. It's as important as the video itself! Update. Here is the Title of the Video for context: Sony a7siii: What We Know So Far and Why I Might Not Be Getting It What are your thoughts?
  5. Mario So

YouTube Question Number of Subscribers on YT Channel

It takes time for it to catch up. :) Nothing to freak out about.
  6. Mario So

Answered Has TubeBuddy really helped grow your channel? how long has i taken to see results?

I have been on Tubebuddy for about 6 months. I'm on the Pro version. I started from 3 subscribers and now I'm almost at 600 in 6 months. TubeBuddy is not the miracle potion that will help you grow your channel to thousands of subscribers over night. Honestly, nothing will do that (except if you...
  7. Mario So

YouTube Question Do you have any rituals that get you pumped for filming and editing?

Not really a ritual but I like to do some house chores and watch some videos of creators while doing it. This pumps and motivates me. Also got a pet a month ago, so playing with her helps me too! ;)
  8. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback What is the most attractive thumbnail to click?

Keeping text to a minimum. No text if the image is high quality and has impact so that it makes sense combined with the Title. Keep in mind that a thumbnail is large when you are creating it but not once it appears in YouTube, people won't be able to read a ton of text.
  9. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think is bad in this thumbnail

Agree with what others have said. Better lighting would make it better. Also the box where the "After" is blends with the shorts. There isn't enough contrast to separate the background.
  10. Mario So

YouTube Help Sub for sub spam

Yes I see that from time to time and just ignore it.
  11. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think about my thumbnail?

This is quite true! I usually use Tubebuddy's SEO studio since it also lets you see thumbnails of other similar videos of the keyword you are trying to target.
  12. Mario So

YouTube Tips How to increase watch hours?

Like what some said above. There is no shortcut. You have to put in the work, create consistent, engaging content, find a niche, learn how to target keywords, create compelling thumbnails, exciting titles (but not clickbait).
  13. Mario So

Other Where are you from??

Nice!
  14. Mario So

Answered Is anyone experiencing errors today with the Tubebuddy app? (May 9,2020)

This is what I get: 2.4.17 n5zf4 Exception of Type 'TubeBuddy.Mobile.Data.Exceptions.HttpErrorException' was thrown. Error ID: TZZU0
  15. Mario So

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on thumbnails for my last 3 videos

I like the first one. I wouldn't click on the second one just because I would have to read over the title to make sense of the video but if the thumbnail doesn't catch my attention I wouldn't read the title. The third one is good but I would lower the text more. Good job you're improving!