Search results

1. Damon

YouTube Question How long did it take you to find your voice?

It took me about 600+ videos.
  2. Damon

Need Advice Best Practise For Comments

Easy: Your friends, family and colleagues may not be in to astrophysics or your chosen niche. I always an the first to like my own video. It just starts the ball rolling. If you don't want to like your own comments/videos, then don't. It isn't a big deal either way, imo. In other words there...
  3. Damon

Need Advice What should be my next step after optimising my channel?

Good question! In short: Contractors will do the work. The longer answer is they would be people selected from my own audience, and only those who make it through my training program. I would pay them directly on a per video basis for the videos. This way they can learn on my dime, and gain the...
  4. Damon

@golfwithjohn I face exactly the same thing as a fishermen. The number of videos you put out greatly depends on the kind and quality of content you're making. For me I want to be Jacques Cousteau. I want to make documentary films like him. There is no way possible to produce three videos a week...
  5. Damon

Need Advice Should I Try and Learn A New Language?

Well, I'm slowly learning Latin, but it's a dead language. Does it help my channel? Well, it's helping me as a person in my personal development. Personal development comes first. Learning Latin helps you learn faster. Learn a new language for your own personal development. It will indirectly...
  6. Damon

YouTube Networks Investors & Sponsorship

I'd go straight to Indegogo to help raise funds.
  7. Damon

YouTube Help Sound deleted from video after publishing ?

Oh, you watch Caleb? He has a great camera channel. (Don't mean to hijack the thread.) I could see how that would scare the mess out of you. I haven't heard any problems on my channel, but I guess YouTube being so big and complicated, there are always bugs like this popping up.
  8. Damon

Next goal is to crank out 1,000 videos based on all the optimization stuff you've learned.
  9. Damon

YouTube News New Audience Retention Feature - Key Moments

Oh, I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks for such a good find!
  10. Damon

TubeBuddy Tips How to get 4000 watch hour

Produce 4,000 clickable, watchable, searchable videos that capture and hold people's attention. Well, it doesn't have to be 4,000 videos, but 150 videos is where it starts. I would make it a goal to produce 1,000s. It takes a lot of work.
  11. Damon

YouTube Tips How to get a lot of people to sub

This. Once you know why, then it's easy to develop a how. Without a strong why, you're just chasing wind. The most revealing thing is the original post has nothing to do with the videos themselves. It seems to be chasing fame and glory only. Almost as if the videos are second in concern, that...
  12. Damon

Let's count to 10,000 :D

2601. Let's start counting by 10s! 2610?
  13. Damon

YouTube Question almost there but not there!

Fairly simple, you need another 100 videos on your channel.
  14. Damon

Need Advice Growing channel

150 is where it starts.
  15. Damon

Type a word that doesnt have Vowel letters!

We aren't speaking Welsh.
  16. Damon

YouTube Question Election affecting views?

Nope. I fish year round. It just means the views come hard and fast in January. I hate hunting and football.
  17. Damon

YouTube Question Election affecting views?

Na, the election doesn't have anything to do with my channel. Views are always low for me this time of year. Most fishermen have switched to hunting or watching football.
  18. Damon

Question Can't post to Promotion Area

Sweet! It's working now!
  19. Damon

Lost my Rod!

View: https://youtu.be/UkqqiddeZi0