Search results

1. Divyansh Barnwal

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

I hope this image meets the requirements:
  2. Divyansh Barnwal

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

can i talk in hindi because my english is not too good
  3. Divyansh Barnwal

Technology Channel collab video

User name: Divyansh Barnwal Title: collab video Age: 18-23 Type of collaboration: knowledge sharing Amount of Subscribers: 350+ Ways to contact you: instagram - barnwal.divyansh gmail - contactdivyanshbarnwal@gmail.com Why should they collaborate with you: my way of explanation in the...
  4. Divyansh Barnwal

Answered TubeBuddy

i wanna know does revenue depends on the tags ????
  5. Divyansh Barnwal

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

i am new not getting anything please help me out to know more about this extention
  6. Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy Suggestion Hiring Youtubers

problem was that i did not find my username also i am from brand named refier which is looking for sponsors and affiliates so how can i get them to my brand
  7. Divyansh Barnwal

Question Facing Issue With TubeBuddy

i am having problem with views not with subs please read the message again i already said example views
  8. Divyansh Barnwal

YouTube Question I JUST NEED OVERVIEW OF EVERYONE

thanks and all the best for your channel thanks to all for their suggestion .... now its finall i will not do that
  9. Divyansh Barnwal

but this should have little changes also i was getting propblem in filling the form to get that badge
  10. Divyansh Barnwal

Question Facing Issue With TubeBuddy

these days i can see there is major difference in the data analysis of TubeBuddy and youtube for example see the screenshot below there is difference in the views .....
  11. Divyansh Barnwal

Since TubeBuddy is the growing platform for youtubers, so one section must be where business owner or any agency can post their ads and hire youtubers whether for affiliate marketing or sponsorship.
  12. Divyansh Barnwal

Channel Milestone 10k views

Finally I completed my 10k Views on my channel just with the help of tubebuddy
  13. Divyansh Barnwal

YouTube Question I JUST NEED OVERVIEW OF EVERYONE

Hey, This is me Divyansh. Few days ago i saw a post on facebook that said " they will help me get 4500 watch hours daily and for this i need a laptop and a wifi. So i commented on that post that how can i get it. i got a reply to inbox to that guy. i messaged him he told me that i have to...
  14. Divyansh Barnwal

Technology Channel INDIAN BY HEART, GRAPHIC DESIGNER BY PROFESSION

User name: Divyansh Barnwal Title of introduction: INDIAN BY HEART, GRAPHIC DESIGNER BY PROFESSION Your name/ Alias: DIVYANSH BARNWAL Where are you from? INDIA How did you find TubeBuddy? MY YOUTUBE FRIEND What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? ITS FEATURE What would you like to...
  15. Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy Suggestion auto transcription cc

this feature can be helpfull for everyone to tanslate attributes in cc
  16. Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy Suggestion YOUTUBE PROMOTION BANNER

I have used an iOS app named YT tracker ..... there i saw this feature and was happy to see such type of feature... it had templates to promote our video on instagram and facbook stories which were good, easy and helpfull else we had to make a poster to promote them. also u can add a feature of...